Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Facebook

Facebook

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Facebook — войдите или зарегистрируйтесь

Facebook

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Facebook — войдите или зарегистрируйтесь

autoit pause resume Samuel Murray's page of AutoIt scripts. This page contains a selection of my scripts (programs), most of which are written in AutoIt scripting language. AutoIt is freeware and it runs on Windows only. To run most of the scripts, you must have installed AutoIt's interpreter. A few of the scripts are also available in executable format (.exe files), which anyone can use even if they don't have AutoIt on Facebook their computer. AutoIt is a very simple language, and you're welcome to modify my scripts to suit your needs. Some of the scripts here represent my early days of on professional of teachers programming, and are not very sophisticated. Even my fancy scripts can be quite primitive. Most of my scripts were written for use on my own computer, for my own purposes, and are therefore not guaranteed to work on any other computer. Some of the scripts really do need proper help files, but I know how to Facebook, use them myself. A few years ago, AutoIt did not support Unicode, and did not work on salesman father son relationships essay 64-bit programs, and so therefore some of my earlier scripts do not support these things either.

Not all scripts and macros on this page are in AutoIt. Some are in AutoHotKey, which is more suited for creating shortcuts. Some are MS Word macros or Excel macros, and in one or two cases it is simply a description of Facebook a process. Some of the scripts are no longer relevant but are given here for historical reasons (e.g. if the function it tried to emulate later became available in the software that the script was written for). Frequently asked questions's answers. 1. There are no viruses in the EXE versions of my scripts. On Woman? The 32-bit version of AutoIt scripts is compressed using a method that is also used by some virus writers, but that does not mean that AutoIt scripts are viruses.

If your anti-virus program blocks the script, try using the 64-bit version, or try using the AU3 version of the Facebook script after you've installed AutoIt itself. 2. The EXE version of a script is not simply a launcher for the AU3 file. It is a fully compiled version of the essays heights script. So, if you edit the AU3 file, then you have to Facebook, run the AU3 file (not the EXE file), which means that if you edit my scripts, you have to have AutoIt installed on your computer to make them work. 3. Many of the scripts are automation scripts, which means that they perform clicking and keypressing on your behalf.

However, the script can't actually see your screen, but rather clicks and presses the keys blindly. This is why it is important that when you run such a script, nothing else becomes the active window while that script is comparison contrast running. Some scripts have safeguards built in, but they only work 99% of the time. If you're nervous before you run any of the scripts, simply deactivate any programs that might produce popups, and look at Facebook the screen while the scholarly essays on wuthering heights script is running. 4. While an AutoIt script is running, you'll see a round blue icon in the system tray. Facebook? Click or right-click it to pause the script or to exit the script (unless the script comes with a built-in exit shortcut). Some scripts do their stuff and then exit by themselves, but others stay resident until you kill them. Various non-translation related scripts. If you need a certain action to be performed really only once a day, no matter how often your eboot, this script can run it for you and check that it runs only once a day. Pop it into your Start menu's startup folder, and essay on woman it will check every time you reboot whether the action has been done on that day.

A proZian named Nessie complained that she had to type retorts over and over and over again in a file that she was reviewing, so I wrote this script which would have helped her to paste a set number of Facebook retorts with a keypress. If you have many files and you want to prepend them with numbers, so that they will sort alphabetically in narrative that sequence, this script is for Facebook you. Simply select a file and press the shortcut, and the script will add the essay 2012 next number to Facebook, the file name. An interesting feature of this script is that the source code is inside the EXE file (you have to run it to get it). This AutoHotKey script attempts to scroll down in two separate programs. On Wuthering? This is Facebook useful if you want to scholarly on wuthering heights, proofread something in Facebook two windows and literary analysis you want both windows to scroll down at the same time. I think if I rewrote this in AutoIt it could be much more userfriendly.

This script pops up a message after 8 minutes, so that the Facebook user can calculate how much work he did in those 8 minutes. The user has 2 minutes in which to wilkes essay, do the Facebook calculation. After 2 minutes, the wilkes next 8 minutes' time begins. If you want to see how fast you do a particular task, this script is for you. Suppose you must do something in Facebook a slow program (e.g a remote desktop session over a slow internet connection) and you want to save time by doing stuff in salesman son relationships essay another window while you wait for the slow program to wake up. You might forget to Facebook, check the slow program if you get engrossed in the fast window's work. This script periodically restores a specific slow window while the user works on something else in a faster window. The withmedia indicates that this version also detects your media player (if you're watching a movie while you wait) and death of a salesman son relationships pauses the film (if you set up the shortcuts right). A pair of scripts for moving windows around the screen.

Middlesizer can maximise active window's width, maximise active window's width to 90%, centre active window vertically, and resize to roughly 90%, 75% or 60% of the screen height, or move active window to one of Facebook four positions around the screen (depending on whether you have a portrait or landscape screen). Twinwindowsizer is useful for comparing two files side by essay competition side or above and below, because it resizes the window to 50% of the screen and puts it left, right, above or below. Facebook? This script changes the selected text to lowercase, or if nothing is selected, it selects all text and then changes it to comparison contrast essay, lowercase. It attempts to Facebook, preserve the clipboard. ZNG Numpad (for non-US laptop users) Many Afrikaans translators type special characters like and using the Alt key plus the numbers on the number pad. However, many laptops don't have a number pad. Some laptops have a fake number pad that works if you press a special key, but those number pads typically don't work with the Alt key. With this script, by research foundation essay competition 2012 pressing Alt + Windows Key + a letter on the keyboard, you can type those Alt codes again. ZaKey (for black South Africans)

Some South African languages (Venda, Tswana, Northern Sotho and Zulu) use some pretty odd characters that can't be typed using a normal keyboard. This script introduces dead key combinations for those languages. Facebook? With it, you can type L, T, D and N with a circumflex, N with a dot, and essay on woman S with a caron. TwiKey (for speakers of the Twi language) TwiKey does for Twi what ZaKey does for Venda, Tswana, Northern Sotho and Zulu. Twi is a language from West Africa. LilyEnter (for one-handed typists) This script is for one-handed typists who want to use a standard sized keyboard and Facebook who don't want to leave the death son relationships home row. It adds the ability to type Tab and Enter by using the spacebar as a modifier (in other words, use the space bar as one would use the Shift or Ctrl key). I wrote it after I became aware of one-handed typists and their difficulties. This script attempts to prevent focus stealing of windows.

If you have a multimedia keyboard with lots of extra fancy keys that you keep accidentially pressing, this script will disable them for you (hopefully). Idiom Hotkeys (not just for Idiom but for any editor) This script was originally written to help translators who use Idiom to write certain special characters. Idiom does not have a character map of its own, and Facebook many of the shortcuts that produce these characters do not work in research foundation essay competition 2012 Idiom. Examples include an en dash, three dots, a non-breaking space, and Facebook curly quotes. Wilkes? The script also works in Facebook e.g. MS Word, except if you have smart cut/paste enabled.

When I want to type smart quotes, I run this script. Imagine you have several TTX or TXML or HTML files (sometimes in multiple sub directories) that you would like to process as a single file (e.g. in Wordfast Classic). These scripts will merge all those files together in ethics of teachers a single file in such a way that it can be split later in a folder of your choice, with its original folder structure intact, and with the file names intact. Facebook? This script was written for TuxPaint but was used by me for other jobs as well. It helps you to record short phrases that you speak into the computer, and of a salesman father son relationships save it using file names that you had chosen beforehand. If you have a thousand phrases to record, this script will safe your life. Facebook? A perhaps unsuccessful attempt at creating a video screen capturer. It takes a screenshot every few seconds, while recording the sound. If you have a slideshow creator program, you can then create a slideshow. Ethics? Actually it needs work. KeeKee takes a full screen screenshot every minute, or optionally every time the focus changes.

This is useful for keeping track of what you do all day, or to Facebook, keep tabs on what your children do on narrative essay nedir the computer. This script tries to Facebook, switch off the computer if the mouse hadn't moved for 5 minutes. Essays On Wuthering? It warns the Facebook user for 30 seconds. Useful for children who forget to turn off the computer. If a Windows user can't tell you what his file's extension is, let him download this little utility, which attempts to essay nedir, tell him that.

Various unsorted translation related scripts. Two versions of my AddTerm script that is useful for translators who create glossaries. The version called note will reopen your glossary in Notepad every time you add a new term. These scripts attempt to fix broken TMX files by fixing broken entities or removing characters that should not be present in XML. This is Facebook useful if your CAT tool tells you that it can't read the entire TMX file because of one teeny tiny little error somewhere in gravity research foundation essay one of the segments. Glossary Look-up 4 Idiom (for Idiom, but can be adapted for other tools) One problem with Idiom is that users can't add their own glossaries.

So if there is a project-wide glossary that must be followed, but the client refrains from adding it to Idiom, translators are out of luck, unless they have some way to look up words in the glossary manually. This script looks up words from Idiom in the glossary and outputs it to the web browser. It can be easily adapted for any other tool. GlossLookup v2 (the original GlossLookup script) This is the original GlossLookup script that works anywhere, but the results don't look very pretty. This version comes with EXE files. Facebook? Various Wordfast scripts.

Wordfast Classic can't do glossary QC on gravity foundation essay 2012 partial word matches. Facebook? This means that the QC report contains many false positives. Wilkes Essay? This script takes that QC report and rechecks it and flags all matches that really, really do not match. The script is still a bit buggy but it is a tremendous help as it is. Wf TM Anon[imizer] (for Wordfast Classic and Pro) This is a Wordfast TM anonymiser. If you get a TM from a client in Facebook which many different user IDs occur, this script will change all those user IDs to one ID (and store the original IDs as attributes). The script can also undelete deleted segments, and you can update the essay language codes to something more specific, if you want. One problem with Wordfast Pro's bilingual review is that segments with different match percentages are marked by Facebook background colour only, and it is on professional ethics therefore not possible to sort the table by match percentage. For example, if you want all 100% matches together, all 0% matches together, and all fuzzy matches together, you can't do that in MS Word alone.

This script changes it so that you can sort the table in MS Word by match type. It is a teensy little complex, but it works. Wordfast Pro can't count words of translated TXML files (at the time of Facebook writing). This script extracts all target text from a TXML file so that you can count it in MS Word. Wordfast Classic can extract all translatable segments from a file, and it can show either all segments or all repeating segments, but it can't show all segments with repetitions reduced to one line per essay on woman repetition. This script processes the extraction text file of a Wordfast Classic extraction so that no segment in it is repeated, and so that the Facebook first instance of foundation essay competition 2012 a repeating segment occurs in its actual position in the file. In Which Folder (for OmegaT and for Facebook Virtaal) There are two scripts in this package -- one for OmegaT and one for literary analysis comparison Virtaal. The user directories for these programs differ, depending on your operating system version, and these scripts find the right directory for you, and open it. So if you need to find the scripts folder of OmegaT, this script does it. Or if you need to find the error log of Virtaal, this script does it for you.

It is also useful that it opens the folder, because sometimes it is a hidden folder that you would otherwise not have access to. Fewer and fewer clients use the Facebook uncleaned RTF format of essay nedir translation text, but there was a time when it was quite common, and users of OmegaT were at a disadvantage for not being able to deliver in that format. This script is a simple solution that works in 99% of Facebook cases. It magically turns any OmegaT translation into an uncleaned file by editing the project's TMX file. Ethics Of Teachers? Known bugs include hyperlinked files. This script takes the input text (from your target segment in OmegaT) and removes either all the tags from it (leaving only the text) or removes all the text from Facebook it (leaving only the tags). This version works by wilkes essay copying the current target field, but in the mean time OmegaT got a scripting feature that would make it possible for Facebook me to write a version of this script that works in scholarly on wuthering heights the background. This script works with OmegT's scripting feature, which means that it is Facebook capable of working in the background without visibly copying the source text into the target field just to death salesman son relationships, work. As of writing, OmegaT still has no shortcut for Facebook manipulating tags, and nedir this script helps paste those pesky tags in the right positions. The script grabs no only tags but also words that start with an uppercase letter.

As of Facebook writing, OmegaT's segmentation rule feature is still extremely complex and complicated to use. Foundation Essay Competition? And merging and splitting segments in OmegaT can only be done by adding segmentation rules. So, this script attempts to add segmentation rules directly to the rules file, bypassing OmegaT entirely. It is kludgy because it creates 100 non-working rules and then edits them one by one as the user adds new rules, and the user has to reload the project every time as well. But it is 100 times simpler to use than to add the rules from Facebook within OmegaT itself.

AutoSkipper (for OmegaT, can be adapted for elsewhere) This script will help you to skip a segment if that segment contains certain characters, in OmegaT. It uses the target field, but I suppose I could rewrite it for on professional use with OmegaT's scripting file feature. I wrote this script before I knew how to encode a tab character :-). In the current version of OmegaT, you can add terms to the glossary using a shortcut, but this script was written in Facebook the days when that was not possible. You select a word, press a key, select another word, press another key, and then the script adds your term to the glossary. This script will change an OmegaT project folder's icon to narrative essay, something else, so that you can easily identify them. There is also an optional sample registry that shows how to add an Open with OmegaT right-click menu in Windows (very primitive). Omt OOO Format (somewhat outdated, for Facebook OmegaT) This script is for quick typing of OpenOffice.org formatting tags in OmegaT. I wrote this at a time when OmegaT's tagging was a little more primitive and when ODT was about the only formatted text that OmegaT supported. This is a pair of scripts that I used long ago to extract the nedir source text from a running OmegaT project. These days, you can use a commandline in OmegaT itself to accomplish this, or you can use the Find dialog and search for *. But in the early days, this was the only way to extract text from OmegaT.

Wordfast2TMX (outdated, converts to TMX) I think I wrote this script because I used to work a lot with translation tools that didn't like UTF8 files to Facebook, have a byte order mark, and most/all existing converters for Wordfast translation memories to TMX added it, and it was an effort to remove it each time I converted a TM. This converter is half-baked, however, because it doesn't convert any entities or tags. These are three early attempts to create methods to use OpenOffice.org and literary analysis contrast essay OmegaT to create or to translate uncleaned RTF files. GlossPaste (no longer works, for Facebook OmegaT) Here is version 1.0 and version 1.1 of wilkes my fantastic glosspaste script. This script made it possible to insert glossary matches in Facebook OmegaT using only essay on professional of teachers, keyboard shortcuts.

This feature is still not available in OmegaT (although it is now possible to insert glossary matches using a mouse click). Both these scripts died an instant death when the OmegaT developers changed the format of the glossary match window to something that could not be parsed in Facebook plain text. CycleAddNum (no longer works, for OmegaT) I don't understand how this script could have ever worked. The theory is on professional ethics that it adds numbers to all segments, thereby making them unique, but the script used OmegaT, which by definition could not perform this action. I wrote this script before I knew how to do regex in Facebook AutoIt.

It is for doing find/replace in a TMX file. As of writing, OmegaT still doesn't have this feature. OmtLauncher (no longer works, for OmegaT) These days, you can launch OmegaT from the commandline and you can specify various things, such as which project to open, but in the days when I wrote this script, there was no such function. This was a launcher that tried to launch OmegaT and open specific files or projects in it. Narrative Nedir? PrefsChange (no longer works, for OmegaT) These days, you can save different program and user settings in Facebook OmegaT, but when I wrote this script, it was not possible. This script attempts to change the settings of the program, so that project managers could specify certain settings for essay on professional of teachers translators. TMextract (no longer works, for OmegaT) My other scripts that extract segments from an OmegaT project all ask the user how many segments there are in the project, but I tried to make a script that would figure out Facebook, that number by itself. Gravity 2012? It turned out to be a nightmare. This script helped pre-translate a file in Facebook OmegaT. This was written before OmegaT had the /tm/auto/ feature, which accomplishes much the essay same thing.

I suppose one could write a similar script that will also insert non-100% matches. This script attempts to Facebook, take all segments in literary analysis contrast a list of PO files that are marked as fuzzy and turn them into Facebook, non-fuzzy segments. I needed this because I used some CAT tools that would edit PO files without updating the fuzzy status, even though the segments were no longer fuzzy. PO Zapper (for Translate Toolkit) This is a pair of scripts that work with the literary analysis comparison contrast essay Translate Toolkit to unpack PO files into Facebook, separate files with untranslated and fuzzy strings, and to merge them back into on professional of teachers, the mother files when they are translated or checked. This is useful when you simply must do the translation in PO format and Facebook you work with many, many different files in different subdirectories. These are drag-and-drop scripts, so you need to compile EXE versions of them. For one year long, I was an administrator of a Pootle server, and at that time (and still?) there was no simple way to get a list of all users from the server. This script extracts such a list from one of the public administration web pages. Thanks to this script the Pootle server administrator can then send mails to all users. Pootle Log Get (for Pootle administrators) In Pootle (when I used it), there was no easy-to-access record of which users did which translations, or an gravity research 2012, easy way to get statistics about Facebook, how many strings were edited by how many translators from how many languages.

The only way to get this information was to extract it from the web server's POST weblogs. These four scripts are to be used one after the other to essay ethics of teachers, process such a web log. PO Grepper (for Translate Toolkit) This is a series of scripts that performs the pogrep command on a number of PO files. Pogrep is a utility from the Facebook Translate Toolkit that enables you to extract small PO files from large PO files with only the segments that contain the word or phrase that you had grepped for. These are drag-and-drop scripts, so you need to compile EXE versions of them. Essay Ethics? This script performs pogrep on a PO file or PO files to produce smaller files that can be opened in PoEdit. Facebook? I think I must have created this script to essay, enable translators to create glossaries using information from Facebook larger PO files. This is a drag-and-drop script, so you need to compile an EXE version of it. The script's comments say that the procedure was meant to be one-way, so I really can't remember why on earth I wrote it.

This script performs pofilter and literary analysis comparison contrast essay then pomerge on a directory of PO files, using selected pofilter checks. Pofilter is Facebook a utility from the Translate Toolkit to perform quality checking of translations on PO files. These are drag-and-drop scripts, so you need to compile EXE versions of scholarly essays on wuthering heights them. This is a glossary script that allows you to add terms to a glossary, by selecting the Facebook terms and then pressing a shortcut. This one works in Pootle, if you run Pootle on your own computer. It requires admin rights on Pootle, so it really only works if you use Pootle as a CAT tool on your very own computer. The readme file says it all: Moo2poo does msgunfmt on a list of files. Basically, it turns a bunch of MO files into PO files. MO files are compiled PO files.

PO files are human-readable translation files. Some programs that use Gnu Gettext are shipped with only MO files and no PO files. The ZIP file contains some extra program files, but they're all GPL. On Professional Ethics? MakePOTty (for PO files, via OmegaT) This script ran through an OmegaT project and saved its segments as an Facebook, untranslated PO file. Narrative Essay Nedir? I suspect I was trying to find a way to Facebook, translate ODT files in Pootle, via OmegaT. At one time I had to extract a translation memory from large numbers of PO files and scholarly essays on wuthering then use that translation memory to Facebook, pretranslate a second set of PO files. for many different languages. This script did it. This is a rush job to help convert Wordfast translation memories into the Gettext PO format.

One reason for that is that it enabled me to use Zuza Software's Translate Toolkit, which does amazing things with PO files. The script contains a few safety features for problems that existed at the time, but I don't know if they are still relevant. The CAT tool Trados 2007 and earlier used a translation memory format called TXT, for which I could not find any converters. At the time that I wrote this script, many Trados using clients would send translators this file instead of a TMX file. Heights? The Trados TXT translation memory is simple enough, and this script attempted to Facebook, convert it to PO format. Essay On Professional Ethics? The script worked for a while and then no longer worked -- I can't remember what I changed and why it broke. There is also a version that produces a tab-delimited file instead of a PO file, called tradostxt2tab.zip. Alignment related scripts. I wanted to create a translation memory by aligning files that I downloaded from the web. Many of these files were PDF files. Now, if you convert a PDF file to text using an OCR program (even if it is an editable PDF), then there are none of those pesky line breaks.

So I wrote this script that read from a list of PDF files and interacted with a version of Facebook Abbyy FineReader to produce text files that I could use in the alignment. The reason I could not simply drop all the narrative essay PDF files into the OCR program was that the OCR program would then treat all the PDF files as a single project, and output a single text file, which is Facebook useless. This script was based on on professional ethics the ABBZZ script and is for the same purpose, but doesn't make use of Abbyy FineReader at all. I wanted to convert HTML files to plaintext files, to align them into a translation memory. Now, the Facebook odd thing is that all freeware programs that convert HTML to text insert line breaks into the text. The only way I could figure out to convert a web page to narrative nedir, text without line breaks, is to select the Facebook text in a web browser and then copy/paste it to a text file manually. This script tried to automate that.

There is also an older, simpler version of scholarly essays heights it called htm_abby.zip. This script compares two lists of Facebook files to literary analysis essay, ensure that the files themselves have the Facebook same number of scholarly essays lines in each pair of files. This is necessary for some types of alignment. It also helps identify files that didn't extract successfully, based on differences in the number of Facebook lines. If you want to death essay, create a translation memory by aligning texts that you got from the web, this script will help with copying the text and saving it with useful names.

Sometimes web sites are available in more than one language, and so you could use the Facebook multiple language pages to comparison contrast essay, create a TM, but it is not always simple to get those pages and to Facebook, extract the text from them. With this script, you simply browse to the two (or three) versions of a page, and click in it and wilkes essay on woman press a shortcut, and Facebook the script will save the pages in plaintext format. This script helps extract text from two PDF files (one in each language) so that each page in the PDF is a separate file (well, two files, because there are two languages). Narrative? This makes it easier to align the files for creating a TM, because if any page is mangled, it mangles only that pair of Facebook files. This is the salesman beginning of my own HTM2TXT program.

It is much, much, much more useful than any other HTM2TXT program that I have found so far. At the time when I wrote this script, there weren't many freeware aligners in Facebook the translation industry, and when the program called TextAlign became available (in Russian only), I created this script to help people use the menus. It basically clicks the various menus in the Russian program. Bug report related scripts. If you need to proofread a program or web site and you want to take screenshots and write comments about it easily, this script is for you. Simply press the gravity research foundation essay competition 2012 shortcut and it takes a screenshot, and allows you to write a small comment, which is stored in a separate file along with the screenshot's name. This script reads one URL at a time from a text file, and then uses the program kHTM2BMP to create bitmap screenshots of each web page. Facebook? This is of teachers useful if your client needs you to Facebook, proofread a web site that is not yet on the internet and must be viewed at their premises on their computer. The client simply creates the nedir BMPs and Facebook e-mails them to you. On Professional Ethics? Peekhasa -- This is a play on the word Picasa. Facebook? This pair of scripts is for logging bugs on a web site, by capturing text and images, and uploading it to Picasa, and then having the gravity research essay 2012 image URL so that you can mention the image URL in the bug report.

PDF Bulk Commenter -- Imagine you have to Facebook, write the same comment to the same piece of text hundreds upon scholarly on wuthering hundreds of times throughout the Facebook entire PDF file. Well, I had to do that. It would have taken me about 10 hours if I had to do it manually and I didn't lose my mind. With the script, it took a little over 1 hour. OOO Autocaptures -- Semi-automated screenshot taking of various toolbars and dialogs in OpenOffice Writer, to analysis comparison contrast essay, be used by volunteer proofreaders who are sent the Facebook screenshots to proofread. Salesman Son Relationships Essay? Most of these scripts were designed to help provide spell-checking in OmegaT when it didn't have it yet. Most of the scripts rely on the user copying the Facebook text to wilkes, the clipboard, and then the spelling errors are listed in a separate window. Facebook? * aspellspell.zip -- This is the script that started me on AutoIt, way back in 2004.

It performs a spell-check using Aspell, by outputting a list of spelling errors in a commandline window. There is even a screenshot in the package. * didierspell.zip -- This is not really a spell-checker but a script that passes the narrative nedir selected text to another program that is specified in Facebook a batch file. Dead simple, but these were the early days of OmegaT when such dead simple scripts meant being able to extend the capabilities of an otherwise fairly fine CAT tool. I can't recall why I named it after Didier (nor which Didier it was). * kastrulspell.zip -- This spell-checker works similar to Aspellspell, except that you don't have to use the commandline window, and wilkes you don't have to Facebook, install Aspell (you can use any word list as your spellchecking dictionary). It uses Kastrul. One reason why I wrote this was because I could not compile Aspell dictionaries for more languages (or for my own language, whose Aspell dictionary was very old and salesman son relationships essay quite small). Facebook? * spellcatcherspell.zip -- Essentially the same as Kastrulspell, but it works with the 30-day trial version of Spellcatcher. * tmxspeller.zip -- This is not an AutoIt script, but a description and a macro in on professional of teachers MS Word, that can be used to mark a TMX file in such a way that a spell-checker will spell-check only the target text.

It may be interesting for people who don't know much about styles and about MS Word macros. The idea with this speller was that you would do the translation in OmegaT, and then spell-check the resulting project TMX file afterwards. * unxutilspell.zip -- This is the same method as with Kastrulspell, except that some people wanted an Facebook, opensource solution, and that meant using something like UnxUtils. The spelling mistakes pop up in a tooltip. Insane CAT hopping scripts (and other users) CAT hopping is the habit of scholarly essays on wuthering heights doing a translation in Facebook one CAT tool while making use of another CAT tool. Wilkes On Woman? Or, it is the habit of using your own preferred CAT tool even though you're supposed to use the client's retarded choice of Facebook a CAT tool. There are many ways to hop between CAT tools -- sometimes all one needs to do is convert an export file temporarily, but sometimes it requires extracting the text and inserting it in fancy ways.

I originally made scripts that jumped between two CAT tools on a segment by narrative segment basis. However, this is very slow, and it means that whole-file quality checking can't be done in the tool you're translating in. For me, the ideal method is to somehow convert the other tool's format to something that I can translate directly. For example, I run a macro on TTX files in MS Word to protect non-translatable text, and then I simply translate the translatable text. Or, I add brackets to all translatable segments in Idiom so that I can open the associated XLF file in Wordfast and Facebook then simply ignore anything that is not in brackets.

If the other CAT tool's file format is essay on professional of teachers unreachable, another method is to Facebook, extract the scholarly text from that tool, translate it, and then paste the text back into that other tool, one segment at a time. Of course, a paster script is Facebook used for the pasting, otherwise it would take hours to paste it. * transithack.zip -- This script allows hopping between Star Transit PE and Wordfast Classic. On Woman? It is Facebook one of my first hopper scripts. It actually attempts to hop between the programs in real time, by copying one segment at a time from Transit and on professional pasting it into Facebook, Wordfast, to be translated, and then to be copied and pasted back into Transit again before the next segment is done. It is a cumbersome method of CAT hopping. * tragic2pe v2.zip -- This is my second hopper script for Star Transit PE. It is a paster script, which means it doesn't hop in essay on professional ethics real time between two programs but instead reads lines of text from an input file and pastes them one line at a time into Transit, using a keyboard shortcut. My later scripts using this method often include features that allow the user to Facebook, walk away and let the script do the scholarly essays on wuthering heights entire paste operation automatically, without errors, or do work in tools that randomise the Facebook sequence of segments between sessions. Idiom WorldServer and Desktop Workbench: * idiom scripts.zip -- A collection of Idiom scripts, from version 2 to version 6, just in case you're interested in gravity research foundation competition 2012 seeing the progression. * idiothack.zip -- This script is for translating Idiom files in Facebook Wordfast using the same method as with TransitHack.

In other words, it switches between the essay on woman two programs on a per-segment basis. * idiot2yootype.zip -- One of my first paster scripts, very primitive. Facebook? * idiot2big.zip -- A slightly more sophisticad script for Idiom, with a script for the server edition too. Essays? Trados TagEditor and Facebook Studio: * tageditor toolsets.zip -- Here is a small toolset of actions that one can perform in Trados TagEditor. Some of the actions are half baked. Basically the script automates clicking the various menu items in TagEditor. Gravity Competition? * sdlxliff_colourbracketer.zip -- This script processes an SDLXLIFF file and puts brackets around text that have a certain colour. It breaks the SDLXLIFF file's format, but what I would do is Facebook open that file in MS Word after that, and remove the brackets later anyway. Ethics Of Teachers? This is nice because Trados 2009 is a cool tool for dealing with e.g. Excel files that have text in specific colours. * Set all SDLXLIFF to translated.zip -- sets the status of segments in multiple SDLXLIFF files to Translated. Tested only once. can't guarantee nothing. * xtm paster.zip -- These are the beginnings of scripts for XTM. I have used them on a few jobs, but only on Facebook a few.

* xtm paster v2.zip -- Version 2 solves the problem of the latest version of XTM in which placeables are *images*. * chross scripts.zip -- Here are some scripts that I used in a ChrossTranslate job, but I can't remember much about essays on wuthering heights, it, sorry. The following scripts all simply press next in various CAT tools. Sometimes this is useful if you want to Facebook, create a dummy translated file in that tool and the only way to do it is to analysis comparison contrast essay, manually press next all the time. * anypaste.zip -- If you did your translation in your favourite program, but you need to Facebook, paste every segment into another program (e.g. the client's retarded in-house tool), then this script is for you. Simply save your translation as a plaintext file with one segment per line, and this script will paste the nedir next line at the cursor position. You can see which line will be pasted because it shows in Facebook a traytip, and if you make a mistake, you can select the previous or next segment in the text file easily. * tranzvoo.zip -- This is actually an advanced version of my paster scripts. It is almost a mini CAT tool, that offers only exact matching. Use this paster if you can't guarantee that the segments will be in the same order in the target tool as they were when you extracted the essays on wuthering segments. Facebook? One caveat: it can't deal with non-unique segments. * tw4winstyles.doc -- This is an death of a salesman son relationships, MS Word file with all of Wordfast Classic's tw4win styles in it. The same styles are used in Trados uncleaned RTF files. This is Facebook a useful file to have if you want to create an uncleaned RTF manually, e.g. Narrative? if you're CAT hopping.

Google Translate Toolkit: I use a number of Facebook scripts to comparison contrast, process text from Google Translate Toolkit (GTT) so that I can do the translation in Wordfast and also perform various quality checking procedures that can't be done in Facebook GTT. Some of these scripts are difficult and complex to use, but I took four of them and simplified them for translators who want maximum benefit for minimum effort. The easy gtt scripts consists of four scripts that produce two reports that can be opened in a browser or in MS Word, namely a glossary look-up on the source text, and a blacklist lookup on the target text. The target text report can also be useful for spell-checking because it marks the text in essay 2012 the right language in MS Word already. In theory the Facebook blacklist supports regular expressions, but I haven't tested it extensively. There is a long MS Word file that explains everything in death salesman father much detail. The non-easy scripts are the GTT scripts that I usually use myself.

The documentation is patchy because they scripts are really written for myself, and Facebook because I continuously improved them as I went along. This represents the latest versions of the gravity research essay competition scripts. If you're like me and you want to multiquote in Facebook the ProZ.com forums, this script helps create a text file with everyone's comments on it in a single place. Wilkes Essay? You can then easily edit the text file and not have to copy/paste everyone's comments individually, and Facebook then paste your reply in one go. This pair of scripts help users download certain types of ProZ.com glossaries from the essays heights ProZ.com web site. It only works for a certain type of Facebook glossary, and I've forgotten which (but it worked because I had some positive comments). In the scholarly on wuthering heights ProZ.com forums a discussion sometimes stretches over several pages, and it can be useful to download the Facebook entire thread in a single HTML file. That is wilkes essay what this pair of scripts is for. I wrote it during a very heated discussion that ran over more than 100 pages long.

On the Facebook internet, you absolutely have to tell people if they're wrong, right? :-) If you want to use the Blue Board to promote your translation services, it can be useful to have a single search in death of a son relationships a single file. This would allow you to Facebook, sort the entries on more than the sort options available on ProZ.com. This pair of scripts create a single HTML file that you can open in MS Word to sort by the various columns. Note that it may be much simpler to use ProZ.com's company directory. Older one-purpose scripts.

WikTerma -- The sole purpose of this script (in retrospect) is to illustrate how a great idea may not be so great when you actually do it. I tried to implement in AutoIt what someone else had done in other programming language, namely to create a glossary based on essay on professional ethics of teachers the interlanguage links of Wikipedia. The theory is that you can use the article titles of Wikipedia pages in various languages to create a glossary, since these articles often have the same name in both languages, and there are links between these articles in Facebook the different languages. Verb Getter -- There is a parts-of-speech word list of 300 000 words among Kevin's word lists. I wanted to extract only the words that were labelled with a certain part-of-speech. This script extracts not only verbs but any of the parts-of-speech in that file. It would appear that the script was made for an older version of wilkes Kevin's POS file, because I had to update the script to make it work again. The script examines about 900 lines per second on Facebook my computer. I'm not sure if it actually works for nedir all parts of Facebook speech. Hey, this reminds me, I still have to write something that will convert a Hunspell dictionary into a human readable one. TuxPaintgetlist -- TuxPaint is a children's program that can come with voice files for different languages, to be spoken in by volunteers.

This script takes the TuxPaint source code and essay on woman produces a file with both file names and Facebook actual text to be spoken, so that volunteers can record and save the words quicker. TextBrucie -- This is a word-for-word machine translation system. You feed it a bilingual glossary and gravity research foundation competition it will translate a text using that glossary. I just wanted to see how bad such a system would be, and now I know. I suspect the Brucie in Facebook the name refers to a character that frequented alt.html.critique many years ago, but for analysis comparison essay the life of me I can't remember why I decided to Facebook, use his name in gravity foundation essay 2012 this script -- it makes no sense. SpeechLEN -- Suppose you have a list of phrases and Facebook you wonder how long it takes to say each phrase, this script will tell you. It pastes lines of text into narrative nedir, a simple text-to-speech program and takes note of Facebook how long it takes to say each phrase. I must have needed to narrative essay nedir, know this, at some time or another. Sifilist -- I had to Facebook, invite a hundred or a thousand people to on professional, a mailing list that used MailMan software.

The MailMan software we used did not allow us to invite more than ONE member at a time. Facebook? To use this script, have a text file with everyone's e-mail addresses in it, and let the script run and invite everyone, one by one by one. RemoveStuff -- This script reads a list of files from a text file and attempts to remove all double spaces, tabs and double line breaks from those files. I think I used it when I wanted to align some files and I needed the files to be cleared of those things. OpenProjjer -- When I administrated the narrative translators of OpenProj, we had to Facebook, convert the OpenProj .properties file to PO, but before we did that, we had to sanitise it from strings that should not have been translated. This script did that. MycroseftGlass -- At one time, I had to perform glossary lookups in a Microsoft Glossary web site, and scholarly essays heights it could only Facebook, be done slowly and one word at a time, so I wrote this script to look up the terms for gravity research foundation competition me and save the results in text files on my own computer.

This was at a time when internet was slow, and looking up words in Facebook an online glossary was frustrating. iTermPaste -- I had a job once that required me to paste terminology (terms plus definitions plus parts of speech etc) into death of a salesman son relationships, an online translation system called iTerm. I think it was a Novell of Microsoft thing. Facebook? Doing all of this manually would have resulted in wrist cramp from hell, so I wrote a script that would click in exactly the right locations on the web site and paste the precise things from lists of text files. Essays On Wuthering Heights? I saved hours and hours of work. Bommer Reloaded (for Windows users of Linux files) -- This script is called reloaded because it is an Facebook, improved version of an older script. I tried all sorts of ways to work with UTF8 files that did or did not have byte order marks, and I could (at the time I wrote this script) not figure out nedir, how to do it exclusively inside AutoIt.

Also, AutoIt's support for BOM-less UTF8 only came later. I needed this script because the Translate Toolkit can't read BOM'ed UTF8 files, and Facebook most of my tools think BOM-less UTF8 files are ANSI, ASCII or ISO-whatsisname. Adding BOM with AutoIt (for Windows users of Linux files) -- Three ways to add a BOM to files using only AutoIt, with examples. Scholarly Essays On Wuthering? This is an Facebook, old file, and I suspect that I would do it even different today if I had to do it. ASCII2UTF8 (doesn't really work) -- This script is for converting a folder with ASCII files to BOM-less UTF8 files.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
App Store: Facebook - iTunes - Apple

MOCK INTERVIEW FOR TEACHER TRAINING. Carpe diem, seize the Facebook day boys, make your lives extraordinary. Dead Poets Society. Education is literary contrast essay not the Facebook learning of scholarly on wuthering heights, facts, but the training of the Facebook mind to think. Try a mock interview for teacher training, answering typical questions and also getting tips on how you should answer. There are also other questions students have been asked at teacher training interviews.

TEACHERS obviously need to be good at TEACHING, INSTRUCTING and MAKING PRESENTATIONS, but they also need to have good LISTENING skills to essays on wuthering, understand the Facebook problems a pupil may be having. They need to death of a salesman father son relationships essay, be able to Facebook, ANALYSE (for example) the reasons why a potentially bright student is not making progress, to have good WRITING skills, and scholarly on wuthering, be able to PLAN the next term's work. Selectors will be looking to see how you can talk about and demonstrate these skills at Facebook your interview. The sort of evidence you could offer includes: Teaching interviews tend to be relaxed. You may get a group interview: this is extremely common for primary and scholarly heights, becoming more common at secondary interviews. Facebook. You would be asked to discuss a number of topics in on wuthering heights a group of perhaps six to eight candidates. Sometimes you will get a written test - this is common for primary courses and your spelling, handwriting and Facebook, grammar will all be under observation. Mock interview for of teachers teacher training. There follow some of the questions that might be specifically asked of students at interviews for teacher training courses.

General interview questions are not asked here, so you might also like to try the genera l or multiple choice interviews as well for standard interview questions that can be thrown at any candidate, also our answers to 150 common interview questions . Other questions students have been asked at Facebook PGCE Interviews: If you have been to an interview or assessment centre recently please fill in our interview report form to help other students. Why do you want to analysis essay, become a teacher? (ALL courses ask this!) What do you think makes a good teacher? (Exeter - primary) What qualities do you have that will make you a good teacher? (PE Secondary, Carmel College) What are you looking forward to about being a teacher? (English - Christ Church) What are your concerns about Facebook, being a teacher? (English - Christ Church) Why do you want to come here for your PGCE? (English Drama - Exeter/Christ Church) Do you feel you would be able to cope with the demands of a teacher training course? (PE Secondary, Carmel College) Why do you want to do a PGCE course now and not later? (History - Roehampton) What motivates you to teach: your subject or working with children? (History - Roehampton) What have you done since graduating? (History - Roehampton) What skills should a teacher have? (Exeter - primary) What makes you think you would be a good teacher? (Exeter) Why should we take you rather than the other candidates who have applied? What qualities do you have that will make you a good teacher? (Christ Church Primary Languages, History - Roehampton, London Institute, English - Christ Church, Science: Bedfordshire) What skills do you need to work on analysis comparison to improve? (History - Roehampton) What skills could you bring to a school? (Exeter) Describe a situation when have you had to use your initiative. Facebook. Why will you be able to death salesman, handle the pressures?

What is it about you that will enable you to cope with the stress and demands of this profession which has a high turnover? (Drama - Goldsmiths) On the scheme you will always be under pressure. How will you organise/cope? What experiences have you had to Facebook, prepare you for this? (English - Christ Church) Explain why you think it is important to essay on woman, show enthusiasm and interest when working with young people? (English - Christ Church) Explain how you think your most recent working experience will prove useful in Facebook your teaching career. (English - Christ Church) Can you tell me about a time when you went to someone for death salesman father advice, and how you reacted to Facebook, this advice. (PE Secondary, Carmel College) Other than [Primark and literary analysis essay, your time in schools] what other experience do you have working with young people? (Computing) What skills do you think you have that make you particularly good at handling people? (Computing) How would you like to be described by the pupils you teach? (History - Roehampton) Choose any topic and say how you would go about teaching it (They are looking at Facebook your subject knowledge and whether you can think on your feet) Questions about essay on woman, your classroom experience. You mentioned a teacher that inspired you in Facebook your application. On Wuthering Heights. What qualities did he have and do you see those qualities in yourself? (Strathclyde) What did you enjoy about Facebook, your work experience? (Primary - London Institute) How much experience have you had in the classroom? (English - Christ Church) What did you learn from your experience? (Exeter - primary, Christ Church) What makes a school effective? (English - Christ Church) What did you gain from doing the Student Associate Scheme/experience in the classroom? What did you learn? (Primary - Exeter) Can you think of a time you helped a child in the classroom? Why was it memorable? (Primary - Christ Church) Talk about the day spent in an early years classroom and describe the layout of the classroom. (Primary - Christ Church) What would be your ideal classroom setup? (Primary - Christ Church) What difficulties did the children have with Maths and scholarly on wuthering, how did you help them? (Primary - Exeter) Have I done any teacher shadowing? Where? (Secondary Languages - Christ Church) What did I learn in my experience in the classroom? (Secondary Languages - Christ Church) Tell me about a lesson you have observed.

What do you think the Facebook strengths of on wuthering, this lesson were? (Secondary) What in your opinion constitutes good teaching? Did you observe any good teaching taking place? What made it effective? How could you tell it was effective? (Secondary) How was good classroom management achieved? How important is this aspect to effective teaching? (Secondary) Asked about Facebook, my experience as a teaching assistant/youth worker and analysis comparison contrast, what skills I had learnt. Facebook. (Secondary English Drama - Exeter) What would you need to provide to literary comparison contrast, create a stimulating learning environment? (English - Christ Church) Describe a teacher you have worked with who you judge to be a good teacher. Facebook. (English - Christ Church) Give an example of your work with children? (History - Sussex)

Everyone was VERY smartly dressed. Dress the part! A fellow interviewee thought I already looked like a teacher as I dressed in a full skirt suit. It will make you feel confident and literary analysis essay, I'm sure it makes a good impression. (Secondary English - Christ Church) Wear smart clothes, most people were in suits. (Christ Church primary) Dress smartly but comfortably - I saw one girl in my group who had obviously bought a brand new suit and 3 inch heels - her nerves got the better of her, and Facebook, she twisted her ankle by contrast essay teetering along, 5 minutes before the interview, so my advice definitely is FLAT SHOES! (Greenwich Primary) Dress smartly, but don't wear a full business suit, as they will be looking for Facebook someone who is approachable to children. Men were wearing nice shirts (some with colourful ties) and smart trousers. Essay. Girls were wearing smart tops (some wore fitted shirts) and skirts/smart trousers.

I would advise wearing FLAT shoes , as people in Facebook heels struggled, and bring a smart handbag - some people looked a bit tatty. Wilkes Essay On Woman. Dress smartly. A Shirt and Facebook, tie if you are a man, and a shirt and skirt/trousers if you're a girl. A suit is good. Essay Of Teachers. (Secondary History - Sussex) I dressed in a smart suit and was one of two girls dressed smartly, many were very casual, hippy skirts and Adidas trackies, cropped trousers and lots of bling! (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) About the Facebook National Curriculum and Educational Issues. Read the National Curriculum Guide How do you feel your degree is relevant to the curriculum? (Secondary Art Design - Strathclyde) Do you think that the essay National Curriculum was a good idea? Be aware of the current National Curriculum. Facebook. There was lots of stress on the specific qualities/skills of teachers: it helps to essays on wuthering heights, be up-to-date on educational issues, especially the National Curriculum. Facebook. Try to have an awareness of the syllabus but you won't need to death of a salesman, know it in detail. (Secondary English - London Institute) What do you know about the curriculum? Read up on anything they specifically ask you to like 5-14 curriculum. Relate answers to Facebook, your experience as much as possible.(Secondary Art Design - Strathclyde) What educational issues have interested you in the news recently, and why?

Which current educational issues are concerning you? (London Institute Primary) They ask about ’issues’ which have been in the news and media concerning schools and education. Wilkes. (Christ Church Primary) What are the most important issues facing schools at Facebook the moment? What improvements could be made to schools? What are the gravity foundation competition challenges and opportunities facing secondary teaching? (Languages - Christ Church) Why is subject knowledge so important when teaching pupils? (English - Christ Church) Could you tell me the new levels set out in the Curriculum for Excellence for Scotland? (i.e. levels national 1 - 5, to Facebook, higher and essay ethics of teachers, adv. higher) (Strathclyde) Read up on current educational issues. Facebook. Although I was not questioned on any of scholarly essays heights, these I know they do sometimes come up as a friend was questioned on Facebook her knowledge (she applied for nedir PGCE full-time upper primary). Make sure you do your research on current issues in education as you will be expected to talk in depth on something.(London Institute primary) We had to write at most a page on a current issue in education. (I read the Times Education Supplement prior to the interview, to Facebook, be prepared. ) (Exeter primary) How would you make sure students had equal opportunities in the classroom. (Exeter primary) Questions involving Equal Opportunities are asked to every candidate unless, like myself, you wrote about it in the exam (Greenwich primary) What are the differences in teaching in inner London schools (London PGCE course) What do you think about placing children with Special Educational Needs in mainstream schools? (London Institute primary) What is Every Child Matters? (History - Sussex) How would I approach teaching a mixed ability class? (English - London Institute) What would you do to help less able children?

Most inner city schools have pupils where English is not there first language what methods would I use to wilkes essay on woman, make sure these pupils felt included in the class? (English - London Institute) You must know Inclusion and Facebook, Equal Opportunities inside out, as you will either decide to write on it in the exam, or you will be asked about it in the interview, and essay on professional ethics, they really want to Facebook, see that you know what you are talking about. (Greenwich primary) What would you do if a pupil refuses to of a salesman essay, participate? Would you be able to manage/discipline a group of 32 fourteen year olds? How could you control a class? (Oxford Brookes primary) How would you motivate a class of year 9 students that have no interest in Facebook drama? (Drama - Goldsmiths) What makes a good lesson? Do you think you have the ability to work with difficult students? (Computing) How would you combat bullying? (Computing) What do you understand about child protection? How important would you say child protection was? If a child confided in you and asked you too keep something a secret [related to question 1 and 2] how would you respond to this? (Computing) What hobbies do you have that could be applied to extra-curricular activities? What interests have you got that could help the school and how (e.g. Essay On Woman. music, sport)? Tell me about any extra curricular activities you have been involved in.

He referred to things I had written in my Personal Statement , so the more diverse and varied you can make it, the better - if you have a talent (i.e. play a musical instrument) or are involved in Guiding/Scouting in a leadership role. (Greenwich - primary) What do you think about after-school clubs? (London Institute - primary) Apart from your time observing in a school, what other experiences do you have that are relevant to teaching? What have you learnt from Facebook, these? (History - Roehampton) Is there an element of your degree that enthused you to go into teaching? (Christ Church) Were there any teachers that inspired you? Why? (Christ Church) Were there any teachers that inspired you and what did they do than made them good? (Exeter) What aspect of teaching concerns/worries you? (Christ Church) Why do you want to specialise in Maths? (Exeter) What other subjects would you be good at/enjoy (Exeter) Which subjects would you enjoy teaching? (London Institute) Which subjects would you least enjoy teaching? (London Institute) What subject do you think you are strongest at?

What subject do you think you are weakest at? How do children learn? (Oxford Brookes) ‘What have you learned from your own learning experience in the past year?’ Had to previously read an extract on essay on professional ethics ‘Children and Creativity’ and research it in preparation for the interview. (Oxford Brookes) What books have you read recently for pleasure? (Oxford Brookes) Who is Facebook your favourite children's author and why? (London Institute) What book would you choose to teach a mixed sex year 8 class? (English Secondary) What teaching methods are most effective? (Oxford Brookes) How would you decorate a classroom? Which colours would you use? Why? Advantages of colour vs black white (Christ Church Primary Languages) How in your opinion could you tell if it is a good school by walking in through the door?

What would you look for? (Christ Church Primary Languages) What would you think about in essay preparing the classroom for Facebook the first day of a new school year with a new class? How would you go about essay, trying to include different methods of teaching for a very uninteresting subject? A ‘high achiever’ in the class has not been working to Facebook, his/her potential over the last two weeks or so. What would you do? (Christ Church Primary Languages) Relevance of your degree subject How does your degree apply to Primary teaching? (Exeter) What is the relevance of essays, your degree subject to primary teaching? (London Institute Why do you want to Facebook, teach this age group? Do you prefer Key Stage One or Key Stage Two, and why? (London Institute) What key stage are you most interested in and why? The lecturer asked more educational based questions such as what qualities and qualifications you have (Christ Church) I wasn't asked any questions specifically related to literary, the PGCE, because in the test that I had to do, I covered all the questions that the interviewer was going to ask - he read my responses in Facebook the test just before my interview, then called me into the room for a chat, more than an interview. Why do you want to be a teacher?. Wilkes. The questions I was asked helped the interviewer do more of a character analysis on Facebook me, rather than ask specific PGCE/Teaching orientated questions. (Greenwich - primary) The interviewer varied her questioning technique; either putting the question to each individual or throwing open a question to wilkes essay, the group.

Interestingly, MFL interviewees were not ‘tested’ on their language skills. The only Facebook, question we were asked relating to the MFL programme was whether we were aware that the second school-based placement (mid-Jan – mid-Feb) was abroad. (Christ Church Primary Languages. How would you teach a group of year 9's after PE on a Friday afternoon about food? How would you teach the ethics same group if there was a large difference in ability i.e. very bright children to Facebook, children barely able to essays on wuthering heights, read and write? (secondary science) What differences are there between university and Facebook, school education? What is the role of the Teaching Assistant in the classroom? Asked how I would use the literary analysis essay things I learnt in my degree in a classroom. (Science: Bedfordshire ) How would you place students in the classroom?

Do you think this has any relevance to Facebook, effective learning? (Secondary) What do you understand by the term 'teaching methods'? Why is this an scholarly essays on wuthering important consideration? (secondary) When did you first come to Britain? (I’m from France). Facebook. (Languages - Christ Church) How are your studies going? (Languages - Christ Church) Do I enjoy studying? (Languages - Christ Church) Through undertaking your course and reflecting on the teaching methods used, what have you learnt which will influence your own teaching methods? (Secondary) Can I use the research involved in my MA when I do PGCE? (Languages - Christ Church) What could a PGCE bring me? (Languages - Christ Church) What are you most looking forward to teaching? (English Drama - Exeter) How have you prepared for the interview? (English Drama - Exeter) What would I do with a class of disinterested fifteen year olds to keep them interested. How would you track your students' progress, and narrative, do you feel it is Facebook important to do this? (PE Secondary, Carmel College) English What/who are your favourite childrens books/writers? (English Drama - Exeter) What texts did I study at University and how did I think they would be relevant to research foundation competition 2012, teaching Secondary English. (English - London Institute) What Shakespeare play would I choose to teach a mixed ability class of 14yr olds and why did I feel it was a good play to choose? (English - London Institute) How would I structure the first lesson on Shakespeare and how would that relate to the lessons that would follow? (English - London Institute) How did I think English added to a child's overall school experience? (English - London Institute) If budget was no problem and you were able to take a group of Facebook, students anywhere in the world to wilkes essay, study English, where would you take them? Having studied a lot of American literature at Facebook Kent I had no problems with this question but it completely threw the essay other girls at the interview. (English - Christ Church) Art Why do you want to Facebook, be an art teacher? (Art Design - Strathclyde) What qualities would you bring to an art department? (Art Design - Strathclyde) How would you convince a parent art and design is a subject there child should study? (Art Design - Strathclyde) Why do you think art and design is important for children to learn? (Art Design - Strathclyde) History Why do you want to be a history teacher? (Sussex, London Institute of of a son relationships essay, Education) How would you make History interesting? Why teach history to Facebook, children? (London Institute) What do you like about essay on woman, history? (Sussex) What will you do if you don't get the place here? (Sussex) If you have a paper from the 1870s (in the Wild West) about women's role within society, is it a primary source or a secondary source? Please explain your answer. (Sussex) What subject of history would you say you know best? They then asked me about it. (History - Sussex) What are the Facebook particular challenges of teaching history today? (London Institute) Briefly explain your dissertation's conclusion. (History - Sussex) What type of essay, sources and historians did you use on your dissertation? Name one. (History - Sussex) What are your strengths and Facebook, weaknesses in terms of the history National Curriculum? (London Institute) How do you feel about a skills-based vs a factual approach to teaching History? What history did you see in the school you visited? (London Institute) What particular challenges might Key Stage 3 pupils pose? (London Institute) What is it about your ideas that would motivate young people? (London Institute) Drama Why do you want to teach drama? (Drama - Goldsmiths) What will make you a good drama teacher? What particular practitioners or drama theories do you like and why? (Drama - Goldsmiths) What practitioners do you like? (Drama - Goldsmiths) How would you use ICT in the drama classroom? (Drama - Goldsmiths) Choose a dramatist or a practitioner you admire and explain how you would introduce that person to your pupils. What would you say to ethics, someone (such as perhaps a parent, co-worker) who thinks drama is not important.

That is, please explain the value of drama in school. (Drama - Goldsmiths) Science Explain the Facebook diffusion of of a father son relationships essay, potassium permanganate in water as if I was teaching a pre-GCSE class. Facebook. (Science: Bedfordshire ) How does a small plant turn into a big tree? (Greenwich) What is voltage and current? (Greenwich) How does salt dissolve in water? (Greenwich) When you bite an apple, what happens between your mouth and stomach? (Greenwich) How does a microwave work? Why does the plate inside rotate? (Physics: Kings) I throw a pen up in the air and it lands on the table - what are all of the forces acting on this pen? (Physics: Kings) What is an X-ray is and how does it work (but imagine you're explaining it to an 11 year old) (Physics: Kings) Mathematics Questions were more of an informal dicussion with input from both sides. (Mathematics - Hull University) Tell me about research competition 2012, your A level choices (Mathematics - Hull University) Tell me about your university choice (Mathematics - Hull University) Why do you want to teach maths? (Mathematics - Hull University) Tell me about your school experience (Mathematics - Hull University) Computing - ICT Secondary What programming languages are you proficient in? (Strathclyde) Do you think you are someone who could keep up with the Facebook constantly changing field of Computing? (Strathclyde) How would you introduce Excel spreadsheets to a class of analysis, year 7 ? What are the options available for students to take in Key Stage 4 ICT ? (Vocational Qual/GCSEs ) Do you support group working in Facebook computing? What is your understanding of normalisation with regards to death of a son relationships, databases? One of the biggest threats facing our subject is students losing interest in the increasing difficulty of the subject. Computer science is now estimated to be as difficult as a Physics GCSE.

How would you actively work to ensure uptake numbers increased and Facebook, students enjoyed the course but still achieved good grades? How are you going to approach the ever expanding problem of analysis comparison essay, students abilities gap being very broad in this subject? How are you going to approach teaching programming (of any language) to Facebook, younger students? How might you differentiate level of details to which you must teach students? (this was in relation to death father son relationships essay, the fact I was interviewed by both Dartford Grammar and Leigh Academy). What specifically do you enjoy most about Facebook, computing? Do you think there is enough emphasis on e-safety in the curriculum? Do you think its possible to overuse ICT and on woman, multimedia in lessons? PE Do you feel confident in being able to teach GCSE theory PE in Facebook a classroom? (PE Secondary, Carmel College) What areas of the PE National Curriculum do you feel you need to improve in? (PE Secondary, Carmel College) How do you feel about inclusion? (PE - Greenwich) How would you implement the 6 areas related to essay, the curriculum? (invasion games, exercising safely etc.) (PE - Greenwich) Are mixed classes or separate sex classes better? (PE - Greenwich)

The Top 10 questions teachers are asked at job interviews. Post-compulsory teaching interview (Christ Church) First had a group discussion where tutor explained the course and we (6 applicants) could ask questions. Then had to do a written piece (20 minutes) on what qualities make a good PCET (Post Compulsory Education Training) professional. We then had to get into pairs and ‘interview’ each other and give a presentation on that person. Finally we were given a twenty minute one-to-one interview with one tutor. She asked why did I want to Facebook, become a teacher?

Name three qualities I have, apart from enthusiasm, which she could see I had! The interviewers were very approachable and informative, and said that we could phone to see how we had done ahead of the two week official notification. I left feeling I had had a positive experience even if not offered a place. I think what they were looking for was people with enthusiasm and on professional of teachers, who could present themselves well and talk confidently , as well as having a good subject knowledge . They were very ‘PC’ . One chap said that being in charge of temps was like herding cats, and the interviewer didn’t look too impressed! I think it is important to be positive and be yourself. The interview certainly wasn’t too scary although rather long. It was more like having a conversation with the interviewer who seemed very astute. Tests given to candidates. See our example tests. We were given a simple maths test before being interviewed: three very simple questions. E.g. if John has sandwich shop and has X types of bread and Facebook, Y types of filling, how would you calculate how many kinds of sandwich he can make? (primary) Asked some mental arithmetic questions. (Oxford Brookes) The maths test was much simpler than I had anticipated.

Simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions. You are given half an hour though it will only take about 15 minutes The English test is an article from a newspaper which you are required to wilkes, read and Facebook, write about. Ethics Of Teachers. (Christ Church primary) Numerical ( 20 minutes) the questions were quite hard, but the Facebook test is not used in the decision process. Essay On Woman. It is used to see what standard you are, so that when you get in Facebook they can use it during the wilkes essay on woman course. They may ask you to Facebook, brush up on maths before the start of the course. (Christ Church primary) 20 minute essay Are standards in narrative essay nedir Primary Schools slipping? to test grammar, spelling and punctuation. Read an Facebook article on a current issue in education before the interview. During the interview we discussed it briefly and were then asked to write a short piece giving our views on research the issue raised (15 minutes) Short writing exercise: at Facebook the beginning they gave me a newspaper article (on league tables in wilkes essay on woman mine) and give you ten minutes to read it, then later get you to write a short piece on Facebook the issues the article raised – they gave you 15 minutes for this. (Christ Church primary) The written task was based on a ten-minute film we had been shown about scholarly, active learning in the classroom. The film was in two parts.

In the first part, the class teacher read a book to a Year 1 class and in the second part Year 6 children researching a history project. Facebook. The question was (something like): ‘How does the teacher in essay on professional ethics of teachers the film promote learning in Facebook the classroom?’ We were then called out in groups of 10 and went with a University lecturer and narrative nedir, a practising teacher for the group presentation/interview. No distinction was made between language and non-language applicants. (Christ Church Primary Languages) Written test - piece of paper with about 3 inches of space to write about an educational issue in order to check our spelling and grammar , and 2 reasons why we chose Exeter, but we were told this was for Facebook marketing reasons not to test us. (Exeter primary) Write a page on a current issue in education. I read the Times Education Supplement prior to gravity research foundation essay competition, the interview, to be prepared. (Exeter primary) The written test was an extract from the National Curriculum . (30 minutes). You had to pick 2 topics (I chose Equal Opportunities and the use of ICT in classrooms), and Facebook, write about how these are important in today's classroom, and relate them to your own teaching experience. I wrote about the Inclusion of a young Turkish child into a Year 1 class, where he was kept inside the class with fellow classmates and although he did slightly different worksheets to the others, he was not separated/segregated from the rest of the wilkes essay class, because his English skills were poor, as his native language was Turkish.

I also spoke about the addition of interactive White Boards in Facebook the school I visited, in Nursery right up to Year 6. (Greenwich primary) The English test included: correcting a student's spelling mistakes, giving examples of punctuation, answering questions about a passage, giving definitions of terms such as 'adverb', 'antonym', 'synonym', and writing about death of a son relationships essay, my favourite children's author. The maths test included: decimal points, adding fractions, the nth term, and Facebook, long division. Each was 30 minutes. (London Institute primary) Had a numerical and English test – for maths no working out was allowed! Maths questions e.g. 25% of 96; 3002-1976; 64x4. Analysis Comparison Contrast Essay. English questions e.g. write about Facebook, a memorable moment; write a book review. (Oxford Brookes primary) Literacy test (30 minutes) to heights, show that I could form sentences and Facebook, spell. Wilkes Essay. This included answering questions on a short article and Facebook, then writing about what I thought Inclusion meant. (Secondary Science: Bedfordshire ) A couple of written pieces : a couple of paragraphs required to of a father essay, each question. Questions such as what you believe makes a good teacher, why you want to teach. (Secondary English - Christ Church) Literacy test (15 mins): a paper on challenges and opportunities facing secondary teaching and Facebook, why do I want to do PGCE (Secondary Languages - Christ Church) None , but if your degree is NOT in English you will have to do a piece of essay on professional, analysis. Before you attend you must submit a 500 word piece of Facebook, reflective writing and a bibliography of work. (Secondary English Drama - Exeter) No tests, group work or presentations (Secondary English - London Institute) SWOT analysis and two written assessments.

We also had to carry out essay a subject audit which was writing about what we've studied and Facebook, rating how well we know it. We also had one interviewer pretend to be a year 9, and essay ethics, had to Facebook, take her phone off her. There was no time limit on the SWOT or written assessments. Assessment subjects were: 1. Describe what characteristics make an effective History teacher? 2. A friend is looking at secondary schools for his/her children. They ask your advice. What types of characteristics would you suggest they look for narrative essay nedir in an Facebook effective school? (Secondary History - Sussex) One page on a definition of what drama is. Foundation Competition 2012. (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) Written task consists of being given two pieces of GCSE coursework and marking scheme and Facebook, grading the wilkes on woman coursework with comments to justify the Facebook grading. (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) Small written task to on wuthering heights, test our literacy skills. Facebook. (Greenwich - Secondary Science) A short written test based on some of the literary comparison current national curriculum guidelines and had to choose 1 of 3 questions asked (Do you agree with these aims? How would these relate in a real situation? and Facebook, How would adjust these aims to meet the required audience?). (PE - Greenwich) Asked to prepare an answer to a maths problem , that required some out of the essay ethics box thinking before going in to the interview, that I was asked to talk through. It was of an Facebook A* GCSE standard Also asked some questions to check my maths reasoning and rationale. (Mathematics - Hull University) Written test 40 minutes.

How would you introduce Hockey to comparison, a group of year 7 mixed ability students? (PE Secondary, Carmel College) Non-cognitive Assessment Tests (NCAs) The Department for Facebook Education's 'Training our next generation of essay ethics, outstanding teachers: Implementation plan', (November 2011), stated that initial teacher training (ITT) providers will have access to a range of Facebook, high quality tools to assess non-cognitive skills such as self-organisation, adaptability and emotional resilience which have been identified as the most important for teachers as part of selection for entry on to ITT courses. These are typical personality type tests which assess how you do things whereas ability tests assess how well you perform tasks. They help the selector find out your style and way of gravity foundation 2012, doing things. Sensible organisations will use the questionnaire in conjunction with your application form and Facebook, interview to make decisions rather than in isolation. It is unwise to try to fake the answers as these questionnaires usually have some internal checking where the same question is asked with different wording early and contrast, late in Facebook the test to detect dishonest answers. You will also be interviewed about your answers, and dishonesty may then be found out. Ultimately, there is on woman little point in Facebook pretending to be the salesman son relationships essay kind of taecher a course is Facebook looking for if you are not right for them.

Find something else you will enjoy doing! NCAs are typically used to inform the interview process so candidates should normally take the assessment before interview. Of A Son Relationships Essay. Teacher training course providers don't have to use NCAs and if they do, they are allowed to purchase these from Facebook, a range of recommended test designers which for analysis comparison 2012 are the following where you can find example questions : For example, the Pearson TalentLens questionnaire is completed online, contains 80 questions and Facebook, takes 20 minutes to do. You can see a Pearson example report at www.talentlens.co.uk/media/79652/sample-teacher-competency-report.pdf. It assesses the following skills: Adaptability e.g. do you prefer clear instructions and of a salesman father essay, objectives on how to do a job or do you just get on with it?

Self-organisation e.g. how do you organise your work? Emotional resilience e.g. how do you cope when you're feeling stressed? Leadership e.g. give me an example of a time you have had to take charge of people Interpersonal (people) skills e.g. describe a good working relationship that you have developed with someone Decision making and Facebook, autonomy e.g. describe a time where you had to make a quick decision? Drive to succeed e.g. give me an example of on woman, a time where you set yourself a challenging target to Facebook, achieve? Group exercises. See our teamwork page. Teach First Assessment Centre First exercise was the comparison essay interview (the interviewer has not seen your application) questions focused on the competencies.

I felt that the most tricky question was ‘Tell me about a mistake you’ve made in Facebook your life and what you did to resolve it? ’ They also asked ‘what’s your personal connection to Teach First’ from which they are looking to test your knowledge of the ethos/values of the scheme. Narrative Essay Nedir. For the last question I was given a minute to read through a scenario which centred around setting up an activity and asked how I would go about organising it. Second Exercise was a case study in groups of 6 . Given ten minutes to read through silently and Facebook, then 25 minutes to come up with the answer as a group. We had to rank a number of death essay, options in order. Straight after the Facebook exercise I met individually with one of the assessors who had been observing and was asked to give feedback on how I felt I had performed and also on the performance of one other candidate Third Exercise: deliver a seven minute pre-prepared lesson. Following this I asked for essay ethics of teachers a written evaluation of how I felt the Facebook lesson went and to grade myself between 1-10. I graded myself 6 as my lesson over-ran. Don't try to include too much in the lesson as other candidates I spoke to had also overran. Wilkes Essay On Woman. Group discussion task (45-50 minutes): how you would collaborate with other teachers use knowledge to Facebook, come to decisions Questions asked at the Teach First interview (35-45 minutes) Why you want to join TF?

Name your key strengths Name 4 things that could be problematic in the classroom, how would you overcome these? The interview was a group one and I think this was so they could see how we related to each other as well as identifying stronger/weaker personalities . Wilkes Essay. (primary) Groups of 4 or 5 were interviewed first by Facebook a teacher and then by someone from the course. Of A Father Essay. Questions were directed both individually and to the group. There was a mixed group of about 14 applicants. Initially we were put into pairs and Facebook, asked What qualities should a good teacher possess? . Ethics. Then we had to Facebook, report back to wilkes essay on woman, the other groups. We were then put into groups of 4 to Facebook, 5 to literary comparison contrast, discuss What influences form outside the school could be brought inside the Facebook classroom and affect you as a teacher? . Finally we had to present a poster of the issues to scholarly heights, the other groups. The interview itself was a group discussion , in groups of Facebook, 4. The two interviewers take the group discussions separately and talk about the things they are looking for. (Christ Church primary) Shown a video of someone teaching and on woman, asked questions: how good the lesson was, what we would do next, benefits of different styles etc.

Then in groups of Facebook, 3 we were given a a sheet of 2 statements (multiplying makes the essay on professional number bigger, a half is Facebook bigger than a third, and the more digits in scholarly essays the number the Facebook bigger it is. We had to essay on professional ethics of teachers, discuss whether we thought these statements were always, sometime or never, and what we thought the children would think - and why these might be different. Facebook. We then had to present it back to the interviewer who discussed other misconceptions with us. (Exeter primary) Discuss a poem in groups. We shared our first impressions on the poem and then discussed how we might create a lesson around it. One interviewer listened in on essay on professional each group discussion and made notes (it's best not to Facebook, think about that, though!) And then all the groups shared their ideas at the end. (Exeter primary) No, the only time I was in a group was when you are split into on woman, groups of 3 and assigned a particular interviewer (all of them lecturers on the PGCE course)and we were then lead to the cafe where we waited until one by one, we were called to the individual interviews. (Greenwich primary) Had to discuss in groups of Facebook, 5, What makes a good school? . Was observed by of a salesman son relationships essay an interviewer. Facebook. Also had to essay, be prepared to discuss my dissertation. (Secondary Science: Bedfordshire) We were split into groups to Facebook, present What makes a good teacher? (Secondary English - Christ Church) Make a TV commercial to promote teaching as a career , in a group of 4. (Secondary Languages - Christ Church) Small group and whole group discussions on teaching today and death of a salesman essay, our observation. (Secondary English Drama - Exeter) About 15 of us applying for a variety of courses watched a live link to a school and then were split into Facebook, groups. We were then asked to comment on literary what we thought the Facebook teacher did and whether we thought their actions were significant and why. We were then asked to think of salesman father son relationships, three questions (as a group) that we'd like to ask the teacher we saw. (Secondary History - Sussex) Drama workshop which lasted approximately 45 minutes. This consisted of games and an improvisation task . Facebook. The interview began with theatre games. Firstly a game using throwing, passing and rolling balls aimed at learning names of those in the group. Ethics. After this, in pairs, an improvisation in which two people who know each other meet unexpectedly.

After each improv there is a brief discussion in which you have chance to comment on Facebook the qualities of the death of a salesman father son relationships improvisation. After the theatre games/improv we split into two groups (there are eight candidates at interview and are all together for Facebook games and improv but then split for tasks and group interview. A practical task is set. This involves using newspaper and sellotape to create an object. Essay On Professional Ethics Of Teachers. Once you have made your object you will be expected to discuss how you would use it in Facebook class.

They will want you to be clear about age of death of a, pupils, learning objectives etc. (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) Small workshop which was really just games where we learnt each others names. Facebook. Only one boy there. After that we were put in to groups of five for group interviews. Only three questions were asked to each of salesman father son relationships, us. Facebook. Very brief. (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) A group exercise of roughly 6 people. We had to discuss how we would plan a school trip to France. (Greenwich - Secondary Science) We were split into groups and given a task. On Professional. The task was based on a scenario which was a school trip that had to be organized due a teacher being ill and Facebook, we had to consider who should be allowed to go, means of transport, health and safety i.e. first aiders and teacher to pupil ratio. We had to discuss the task while one of the teachers observed us. Nedir. (PE - Greenwich) We were split into groups of 4 and had a group interview/discussion. We were asked individually first why we wanted to teach and why study at Greenwich, then we were asked what were the Facebook strengths and of a father, weakness of the Facebook courses we study.

After this open questions were asked where anyone could answer. Research Foundation Competition. Some of them were how we felt about inclusion, how would you implement the 6 areas related to the curriculum (invasion games, exercising safely etc) and Facebook, whether mixed classes or separate sex classes were better. (PE - Greenwich) Work in a group of 3 with other candidates on the day to decide and present what we deemed to be the 2 most important factors that make a good teacher. Nedir. (Computing) Be interviewed by a panel of senior students and Facebook, a subject specialist. (Computing) Presentations. See our page on presentation skills. We were each given a presentation to do on any topic. I did mine on variables. I showed a small simulation of the sun, earth and moon, I then showed how you could change the simulation by manipulating these variables. I then got the audience to participate and let them change the variables themselves. Literary Analysis. Other people did their presentations on topics outside Computing (Tae-kwon-do, housing crisis, wrestling) I would advise people to follow this. Generally try to avoid your subject. (I should note I still got offered a place despite my presentation) (Strathclyde) Prepare a 5-10 minute presentation . The title was ' provide a snapshot of a successful lesson which you observed during your work experience within a primary school.' I was told they would be looking for Facebook an understanding of a lesson's structure, teaching techniques, the role of the teacher and wilkes essay on woman, a clear understanding of how children learn. (London Institute primary) F ive-minute presentation (which we had been asked to Facebook, prepare in advance) on of a son relationships a children's book of our choice, and Facebook, discuss the learning resource in groups and scholarly essays heights, write about Facebook, a current education issue. (Exeter primary) Working in groups of 4 give a 5 minute presentation on the pressures secondary school children face.

Presentation to the group on part of our degree subject. Wilkes Essay. The title for our presentation was: ‘What do children need in order to Facebook, learn successfully?’ (ChristChurch Primary Languages) S hort presentation testing presentation skills, this was then opened to the group, comprising 2 interviewers and a few interviewees. The key here was to sound confident , making very brief notes and present the topic whilst looking at wilkes on woman the audience. (Bath Spa) 5 minute presentation on Facebook any topic as if to scholarly essays heights, primary school children i.e. teach a class of about 7 people. Presentation was challenging because you had to talk to adults as if they were 3-11 year olds! Bring lots of Facebook, visual aids . Class interaction is key , involve them as much as possible. (Oxford Brookes primary) P resentation/introduction of a lesson in French . (Secondary Languages - Christ Church) 5 minute presentation on a text. They were strict about the 5 mins! Don't pick a long extract, keep to a couple of points and spend time on presenting it clearly. (Secondary English Drama - Exeter) 3 minutes to present to the rest of the analysis comparison essay group and 2 mins for questions. Facebook. (Secondary Art Design - Strathclyde) Ten minute presentation on a historical topic of our choice to the two interviewers as though they were year 8. They monitor your interaction with other candidates. They asked why I chose that presentation topic. Choose a simple easy topic for your presentation. (Secondary History - Sussex) Group presentation in front of essays heights, a panel. 20 minutes to prepare a presentation on the impact of technology on education, and Facebook, 15 minutes to research essay competition 2012, present. (PE Secondary, Carmel College) Teach a 30 minute lesson on Computer Memory to year 9 group of 30ish students (Leigh Academy) - This actually had quite a large presence in the interview too. Facebook. (Computing)

Teach a 15 minute lesson for a small group of year 9s about Public Demonstrations (Medway Alliance @ Maths school) (Computing) Spend a good amount of time preparing your presentation. Practice makes perfect! I ran through my presentation with a few friends and family and I felt like it helped me keep the presentation smooth and clear in the interview. I would also advise that you should do your research on essay topics in teaching. Facebook. If you live in Scotland look up the ethics of teachers new Curriculum for Excellence (try and remember the changes they made to Facebook, your course since standard grades and intermediates).

Take a bottle of narrative, water in when they call you in to the interview. Luckily I didn't need it but it's always good to have just in case. They are generally very friendly. Facebook. Christchurch told us that they don’t operate by people competing for places: there is narrative a place for every person who is called up for interview. There were a lot of people (approximately 60 candidates) per interview but don’t be disheartened. If you do your research and are prepared for the points mentioned above you’ll be fine. (Christ Church primary) Relax, be punctual, do talk about your own experience in the classroom and what difference you could make to pupils’ lives. The interviewer wasn’t too critical, but you do need to prepare for the typical questions they may ask you. Facebook. (Secondary languages - Christ Church) Flaunt any talents/skills you have in scholarly on wuthering heights your Personal Statement as this is read and Facebook, used as a basis for the character analysis. Essay. (Greenwich Primary) Don't panic about the interview, as it becomes more of a discussion about you rather than an interrogation. The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed. Try to relax, be yourself, smile , relate answers to your experience as much as possible. Facebook. Not as scary as I'd imagined, interviewers were quite stern though. (Secondary Art Design - Strathclyde) Be confident, but be real. Be yourself.

They monitor you constantly. Be happy - even if you're nervous. They take nerves into account. I made a big mistake when they asked me about historians I used on my American west dissertation and I named a civil rights historian, and it didn't matter. Essays Heights. Do your research. You need to know about current teaching issues.

DO NOT BE COMPETITIVE. It gives a negative impression. It was very informal, and relaxing. (Secondary History - Sussex) Try to relax, appear ultra-confident, but human. Facebook. The interviewers were very friendly and helped you to feel relaxed, so it wasn't intimidating at all. Of A Father Son Relationships Essay. It was relaxed and friendly, and fairly informal. (Exeter primary) Recap on your Maths and English skills beforehand (I would advise looking online for Facebook SATs Papers) as the questions were harder than expected. (London Institute primary) Revise GCSE Science! (Greenwich - Secondary Science) Make sure you have a pen with you for group interviews.

They gave a talk about the research competition 2012 course for 30 minutes at Facebook the start. You don’t get a break, therefore if you need to salesman essay, before you go in buy a drink to Facebook, take in, go to the toilet etc. do so beforehand. They are quite critical during the group discussion, but don’t be put off or disheartened. Nedir. The criticism made me think I didn’t stand a chance of getting a place: but I did. Facebook. I think they wanted to wilkes on woman, see how you handled it. Psychology students : they said to have either science, maths or ICT as your specialist subject. (Christ Church primary) Computing is rapidly becoming a key subject. Students on the course are expected to reach a level of knowledge in IT to Facebook, pass the course. If you can offer it as your specialist subject do! If not brush up your skills (primary). Scholarly On Wuthering Heights. They impressed upon Facebook, us that it is a very demanding course.

Order of events: 1) given article to read. 2) talk on on professional ethics of teachers course. 3) group discussions. Facebook. 4) maths test. 5) writing task. 6) any questions. They stress the intensive nature of the course throughout. Ethics. They also give you a chance to Facebook, ask them any questions you may have, both the interviewers, and the person who gives the talk at essay of teachers the start of the afternoon. Facebook. (Christ Church primary) The whole thing was about 3 hours long. First we (the interviewees) got shown around some places on campus.

Then we went into a classroom, sat in groups and examined a poem. We talked in essays on wuthering heights our groups about Facebook, how we might use it as a learning/lesson resource, and had one of the gravity Exeter interviewers observing each group and taking notes. (It's all very relaxed, though.) Then we had to each give a five minute presentation. After that, we had to Facebook, write at most a page on wilkes essay a current issue in education. (I read the Times Education Supplement prior to the interview, to be prepared. ) Then we got taken in for the individual interviews, and those only lasted about ten minutes. Facebook. (Exeter primary) Do remember to take your ID with you (Passport, Driving Licence - you must take card and paper part) and your GCSE certificates, if not ALL of your academic certificates. The letter which tells you what to scholarly essays heights, bring is rather confusing so please please read it carefully, and you MUST take the Facebook ID and certificates. Relatively relaxed afternoon. (Greenwich primary) The day lasted about 3-4 hours, some people were out death of a salesman essay earlier than others as the day is structured for you when you arrive (some people had 30 minute breaks between tests etc, so their day was longer). London Institute was fantastic! Very modern inside and clearly a reputable place of study.

The interviewer was lovely, offered me a drink, told me to Facebook, relax and engaged in discussions with me. The receptionist was very helpful in directing people to rooms. Of A Salesman Father Essay. I was very impressed with the Institute. (London Institute primary) Need a national curriculum based degree. Dress smartly and bring certificates of GCSEs as proof of Maths, English and Science . Long day but also included a talk on Facebook the course outlines and a brief tour of the campus. Be well prepared. (Oxford Brookes primary) Read the Times Educational Supplement religiously for contrast a couple of weeks beforehand as it reports on current issues in education. Facebook. Log onto essay ethics www.tes.co.uk and use the forums to talk to other applicants - someone may have just had the same interview as you a couple of weeks before and so could give you some specific advice. Facebook. It was a lot less formal than I thought it was going to be. I thought that I would have people firing scientific questions as me but as the interviewer explained, they already know how good you are at a subject from you degree results etc and what they are looking for is a personality that will work well in a classroom . Death Of A Father Son Relationships Essay. (Secondary Science: Bedfordshire) I got lost and arrived more than half an Facebook hour late! They really value enthusiasm , so act keen.

This is clearly a very good course. They stressed that it was highly oversubscribed and most candidates I spoke to had relevant experience e.g. TEFL, teaching assistants etc. That said they offered me a place so they can't be too picky! (Secondary English Drama - Exeter Over-prepare! Better to have too much to say rather than not enough. Try to link your answers to your school/life experience. Smile, and be enthusiastic. Essay. Read the University of Facebook, Kent Careers website, it is narrative nedir invaluable (Mathematics - Hull University) Be enthusiastic about your subject area, and talk about experience you have that is relevant to teaching. (PE Secondary, Carmel College) Drama Tips Think about how you would motivate students who don't want to do drama. Facebook. I explained how I would plan lessons to make them interesting but felt that this wasn't enough even though I went into analysis comparison essay, great detail. Facebook. The interview was very relaxed but I felt that I didn't have enough time with the interviewers to say all that I had to say.

The interviews took place in groups of three so you couldn't really pause or stop and think about your answer because someone else would jump in or they would ask a question to one of the other applicants. (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) Get plenty of experience in secondary drama classrooms. Of Teachers. I was not offered a place. The main reason given in the feedback was that I had too little classroom experience. I had worked as a voluntary classroom assistant in GCSE and AS drama classes for one morning a week for 20 weeks, so try to get more than 40 contact hours under your belt. Facebook. This is a very popular course and essay on professional ethics, you will need to deliver a strong interview performance to get in. At the beginning they tell you to Facebook, just relax and enjoy it: Don't - only act that you're relaxed and enjoying it - stay alert and on your toes the entire time.

One of the interviewers appeared to be the personification of displeasure throughout the research competition 2012 interview. There was no tour of facilities and no real chance to ask questions. (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths) There were 500 applicants for 20 places and Facebook, 20 people there on scholarly on wuthering the day. Really think about where you are applying. On day I was the Facebook only candidate still at university, many failed actors and people with performing arts qualifications. Essay Ethics Of Teachers. They knew a lot about the Facebook practical side and literary essay, nothing about Facebook, practitioners. Essay. Many were there for the fourth year in a row! (Secondary Drama - Goldsmiths)

What can I do with my degree. These pages are copyright of the University of Kent Careers and Facebook, Employability Service. The information and advice given in these pages is primarily for the benefit of wilkes essay on woman, University of Kent students and graduates. You are most welcome to link to these pages but should not use content in Facebook other ways without our permission. Page maintained by salesman father essay Bruce Woodcock Please email me if you wish to make any suggestions which would improve our services.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Facebook - Android Apps on Google Play

6 common resume problems and how to fix them. This article originally appeared on LearnVest. When job hunting, your resume has a way of highlighting little career imperfections in Facebook, black and white. Maybe you’ve job-hopped, had a long gap between gigs, or earned a degree that requires explaining (hello, art history majors!). Is there a way to smooth over these resume imperfections—without being dishonest? You betcha. You just have to get creative, be upfront and literary comparison, do a little rebranding. Facebook? We spoke with job coaches, recruiters and candidates who have been in your shoes to death salesman son relationships find out Facebook, how best to fix six of the most common resume flaws. Problem: You Want to comparison Change Fields, but Don’t Have Any Experience. What to Do: Play up your skills, not your positions. “What skills have you gathered in your previous positions that would be helpful in another job?” asks Lea McLeod, a career coach and the founder of Degrees of Facebook, Transition, a job coaching firm.

That’s just what she did with her client, Todd Mauvais, 29. Though Mauvais had been teaching music for six years, he wanted a more stable career. Ethics? He applied to government jobs for a full year before he intended to make his transition, but nothing panned out, and Mauvais wasn’t sure why. Facebook? Once he began working with McLeod, the essay nedir, problem was clear: He didn’t lack skills—he simply hadn’t identified the right field to apply them. “Because Todd had a job where he commuted among multiple schools to Facebook teach arts classes, he was an exceptional self-manager,” she says. “He also promoted summer arts programs to increase enrollment, was a great public speaker and presenter, and essay, was comfortable in front of a room.” She helped him recognize that this skill set translated perfectly to a career in sales. Mauvais rewrote his resume to focus on his relationship building, speaking and Facebook, promotional skills, and reached out to a craft beer distributor he thought would be a good fit through LinkedIn. In just over a month, the essay nedir, former music teacher was hired as a sales associate, and is still happy in Facebook, his role there today. Problem: Your College Degree Isn’t Directly Relevant to the Job or Field.

What to Do: If this describes you, don’t worry, you’re hardly alone. Literary? “Only specific fields—like engineering, graphic design, health care/medicine, pharmaceutical and automotive, to Facebook name a few—require related degrees for entry-level work,” explains corporate recruiter Dennis Tupper. Wilkes? “Otherwise, companies are seeking someone who is Facebook coachable and moldable, will work hard and has a vested interest and passion in the company or industry.” Taylor Brady, 23, faced this very challenge with his sociology degree. Having grown frustrated after three months of wilkes, sending out resumes for jobs in social work and nonprofits without getting any response, he, too, reached out to McLeod. “I had friends graduating from Facebook, business school who were Excel wizards and such, but I had to be creative in regards to scholarly essays selling myself,” says Brady. “To focus Taylor’s experience,” explains McLeod, “we called out Facebook, his work with a grant-writing mentor as a ‘special academic project’ and wilkes essay, included the types and values of the grants he had written, so it really popped when he was applying for the grant-writing jobs he really wanted.” He also led his resume with a “Special Skills” section, which highlighted the key points of his past internships (including grant writing, donor database management and volunteer coordination), then provided more information about each role in the “Work Experience” section. With McLeod’s help, Brady found his current role as a grant writer at Facebook, a nonprofit by rebranding his resume to essay ethics focus exactly on Facebook, what he could do for his potential employer. Problem: You Have a Big Gap Between Jobs. What to Do: According to Jill Knittel, C.O.O. of recruiting and staffing firm Employee Relations Associates, significant gaps between jobs are fairly common imperfections that can be handled with two different approaches. “One solution is to wilkes essay list just the number of years or months you worked at Facebook, your earlier positions, rather than the usual start and end dates,” Knittel advises. Scholarly? The other approach? “You can also use a functional resume, which elaborates on your skills, instead of a chronological resume.

This will take the Facebook, focus away from scholarly on wuthering heights, time, and on to your abilities and what you can do for Facebook, a company,” she says. If asked in an interview about the research foundation competition 2012, time frame of Facebook, your resume, you will still need to literary contrast be honest about the gaps, but either of these approaches can de-emphasize them on paper. Problem: You’ve Job-Hopped Frequently. What to Do: Jessica Bedford, a recruiter at Artisan Creative, a staffing agency that specializes in finding jobs for creative talent, recommends that job-hoppers include a “Reason for Leaving” next to each position, with a succinct explanation like “company closed,” “layoff due to downsizing” or “relocated to new city.” By addressing the gaps, you’ll proactively illustrate the reason for your sporadic job movement and make it less of an issue. “If you have multiple gaps or have filled the time with several temporary projects, you might also create a section called ‘Consulting Work’ or ‘Freelance Work,’ and list all of them under the one section. With this approach, job seekers can account for Facebook, a number of years at narrative essay, once,” recommends Bedford. Facebook? If you stayed at a job for only a matter of narrative, months, consider eliminating it from your resume. According to The New York Times’ Career Coach, leaving a particularly short-lived job or two off your work history shouldn’t hurt, as long as you’re honest about your experience if asked in an interview.

Problem: Your Resume Is Three Pages Long, and You Don’t Know What to Facebook Cut. What to Do: Tupper says that if you work in nedir, an industry unrelated to one you worked in ten years ago, you can omit the details of that past experience and include only the years and industries in Facebook, which you worked (so you don’t appear deceitful in the case of a background check). For jobs you held several years ago that are in the same field, but don’t reflect your current “level,” keep descriptions brief. And, as mentioned above, in the advice for job hoppers, jobs you held for only a few months can be eliminated, as long as you’re upfront about the experience if the literary comparison essay, subject comes up. Problem: You Haven’t Snagged That First Real Job. What to Facebook Do: If little professional experience is the reason your resume is lacking, executive recruiter Bruce A. Of A Salesman? Hurwitz of Hurwitz Strategic Staffing recommends adding a subhead called “Related Employment Activities,” right under “Work Experience.” “You can fill it with volunteer work, online courses, short-term employment and Facebook, consulting assignments—list everything from a part-time job to a webinar to an online course,” says Hurwitz.

This section allows you to explain why you’re the right candidate for the role—before a recruiter concludes you’re not. Don’t forget to include the valuable “soft skills” job candidates tend to underestimate, like the ability to resolve customer service issues, work with ambiguity, coordinate among different groups and negotiate with vendors. Today's post was written by a guest contributor. We invite our community members to share their experiences and ideas on how to find a job that makes a difference. Want to contribute? Email us here Please note: We do not accept submissions from essay, writers at content farms. Thank you for your cooperation.

A great article that addresses many issues I#8217;m having at Facebook, the moment thank you! Like what you're reading? Never miss a post. Join 14,000 people who receive free daily tips on how to: Figure out scholarly essays heights, your passion and purpose Stand out in your job hunt Succeed and Facebook, lead in your social change career.

Buy Essay Online -
Facebook Newsroom

Essay On Traffic Police Essays and Research Papers. Description Police officers are responsible for enforcing the Facebook, law in essay our society. A police officer’s typical day is usually . less exciting and less dangerous than how it is portrayed on TV; most spend the Facebook, majority of their time either patrolling neighbourhoods or on traffic duty. Essay! Officers patrol areas on Facebook foot, motorcycle, bicycle, or in a police car. Comparison! This allows them to Facebook accomplish a variety of essay on professional objectives: discourage crime through their high visibility, maintain community relations by Facebook speaking.

Constable , Crime , Criminal Investigation Department 1013 Words | 4 Pages. Enhancing traffic police performance in of a son relationships essay Egypt. Vision My vision is Facebook, that of a public service ( traffic police ) with a performance culture, client-focused (Public) and results . oriented (more organized economy) and to decide and examine its current performance in terms of efficiency and effectiveness, and according to the current performance situation, we will try to determine the factors that leads to literary contrast essay this situation and also the means to Facebook recover or maintain such situation. Where are we now? Many pubic servants are unclear about what the overall. Constable , Driver's license , Driving 1670 Words | 6 Pages. Home » Recreation » Tour Travel » Question i want a essay on wilkes on woman traffic rules Asked in Travel at Facebook 4:44 PM on December 31, . Essay On Professional Ethics Of Teachers! 2007 Tags: essay , traffic , rules ! This question is closed Report abuse silpa silpa Profile | QA Rate this : 10 Write your answer here. And keep checking whether it's been chosen as the Facebook, Best Answer. * Enter Answer Please enter answer before submitting. Your mail ID: Enter your email * We don't SPAM your inbox Help us avoid Spam: refresh image Enter characters. Freeway , India , Pedestrian 565 Words | 3 Pages.

?Meaghan Loving Ethics in Criminal Justice Police Corruption Essay Police Corruption can be defined as a form of . police misconduct in which law enforcement officers break their social contract and abuse their power for personal or department gain. There are three forms of police corruption. These forms are Nonfeasance, which involves failure to perform legal duty, another form is Misfeasance, which is failure to perform legal duty in gravity research essay a proper manner, and Facebook the third form is Malfeasance, which is commission. Crime , Ethics , Law 1047 Words | 4 Pages. Getting into wilkes essay a traffic accident anywhere is serious, but in Cambodia it’s particularly so. In the evenings, many drivers are distracted, . Facebook! intoxicated and on wuthering heights not particularly swayed by the few stoplights the town has to offer. Facebook! Cambodian roads can vary considerably in quality Cambodian roads can vary considerably in quality The only traffic laws that are regularly enforced are ones that involve small fines for improper licenses or lack of narrative essay rear-view mirrors, rather than more serious moving violations. Accidents , Cambodia , Idea 926 Words | 3 Pages. Police Agencies There are many different types of policing in Facebook the United States, most agencies operates through the government and the state . itself these agencies consist of state and local agencies such as local PD, sheriff’s departments, highway patrol, and state troopers. The main purposes of these agencies are too investigate of suspected criminal activity, referral of the narrative, results of investigations to the courts, and the temporary detention of suspected criminals pending judicial action.

Law. Constable , Federal Bureau of Investigation , Law enforcement agency 1414 Words | 4 Pages. ? POLICE : HISTORY Throughout the history of civilization, societies have sought protection for their members and possessions. In early . civilizations, members of Facebook one's family provided this protection. Richard Lundman has suggested that the literary analysis essay, development of Facebook formal policing resulted from a process of three developmental stages. The first stage involves informal policing, where all members of death a society share equally in the responsibility for providing protection and Facebook keeping order. The second stage, transitional. Constable , Crime , Crime prevention 1136 Words | 3 Pages. 105 Police Misconduct What is police misconduct? It can be defined as any action performed by a law enforcement officer . that is wilkes on woman, unethical by established employment guidelines, unconstitutional, or a crime with in itself. When people hear the Facebook, term “ police misconduct” they automatically think of a police officer using unnecessary force against a civilian.

While that is a form of police misconduct it is not only essay, form. Throughout this paper I will bring light to the many types of police misconduct. Constable , Human sexual behavior , Law 1036 Words | 6 Pages. Police Corruption Casey Jo Bowersox DeVry University Police Corruption The term police corruption is Facebook, . defined as the abuse of police authority for personal gain or to gain advantage for the police organization. Police corruption can take the form of a variety of criminal activities ranging from wilkes essay on woman, actual commission of serious criminal (i.e. Facebook! drug trafficking and money laundering) to the instances where police will “look the essay on woman, other way” when a person commits a minor everyday violation of the law. Bill Clinton , Discrimination , Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 1752 Words | 5 Pages. Association of Chief Police Officers Essay. role in Facebook the maintenance of high standard police work. Essay On Professional Ethics Of Teachers! To aid an Facebook officer in effective delivery of policing the National Decision Model [NDM] . Essay On Professional Ethics! (2012) is used. At the center of the Facebook, six key elements in the NDM, are the statement of essay mission and values, which play a big part in delivering effective and a high standard of police work.

This essay will look at Facebook good and narrative bad examples of police work and will focus on integrity and police use of force. Also the police response to criticism and Facebook their willingness. Constable , Hillsborough Disaster , Hillsborough Stadium 1552 Words | 8 Pages. Traffic jam in Dhaka Metropolitan City is spiraling day-by-day defying all efforts of keeping this menace under control. Learned experts on . this subject have so far suggested various measures, but results are not encouraging. Some have blamed railway level crossings for essays on wuthering, interruption to free flow of road traffic during passage of trains, and have suggested shifting of Dhaka Railway Station from Kamalapur to Facebook Tongi or Gazipur. Such a proposal needs to be examined in details and then come to a conclusion. Commuter rail , Locomotive , Multiple unit 991 Words | 3 Pages.

“ Police Departments, their Functions and essay on woman Roles There is no doubt that terrorism is providing an impulsion for the various law enforcement . agencies (Terry and Grant, 2012). These terrorism activities have made the Facebook, organization restructure and increase their cross-agency information globally. The police deliver their services to literary analysis comparison contrast the public using organizations (Walker and Katz, 2011). Facebook! The quality and efficiency of the policing depend on the organization and management of the departments. Various critics. Constable , Gendarmerie , Law enforcement 1087 Words | 3 Pages.

Lesson 4 Project Officers Report On January 11, 2003 at 9:08 am ET. I received a phone call from Jane Doe who said her and foundation her daughter, Jane Doe 2, would . like to come down to the station and have a privet talk with a police officer as soon as possible. I said No problem. She stated she would be right down. Facebook! Around 4:26 ET.

Jane Doe and narrative little Jane Doe 2 arrived at the station. I took them back to my office and asked, What was wrong? Jane Doe began by Facebook talking about her husband has been molesting. Child sexual abuse , John Doe , Placeholder name 1684 Words | 4 Pages. Police OperationsShantia EzekielCJA214October 22, 2014 Ryan CarabelloPolice OperationsPolice officers have a daunting task of protecting and . serving the community.

This responsibility comes with many task and aspects. Essays On Wuthering Heights! Some of the critical aspects of policing are, capturing suspects which hopefully involves non-lethal tactics more often than not, a very technological side of police actions, protecting people from Facebook, threats foreign and domestic, and the danger that comes from all of it. Josh Stone. Constable , CS gas , Less-lethal weapon 1225 Words | 2 Pages. [pic] A research Report on Traffic problems in Big Cities (Islamabad) [pic] By: Aqsa Shahzadi (100827) Basharat Jamil (100811) Kaneez . Essay! Amna (100869) Sidra Tul Muntaha (100809) Hamza Ashraf (100803) Submitted to: Mr. Naveed Ahsan Business communication BBA-3B [pic] Air University Islamabad [pic] Table of Content Contents Page No 1. Introduction 3 1.1 Core issue: 3 1.2 Purpose: 3 1.3 Scope 3 . Arterial road , Intelligent transportation system , Islamabad 1077 Words | 7 Pages. AT A GLANCE: Police Officer William L. Facebook! Potts of essay ethics Detroit, Michigan, decided to do something about the problem caused by the ever increasing . Facebook! number of automobiles on the streets. What he had in mind was figuring out a way to adapt railroad signals for street use. Potts used red, amber, and green railroad lights and about thirty-seven dollars worth of wire and electrical controls to make the analysis contrast, world’s first 4-way three color traffic light.

It was installed in 1920 on the corner of Woodward and Michigan. Green , Pedestrian crossing , Traffic 600 Words | 3 Pages. them have a process to how a trail starts from beginning to end. Facebook! Let’s take a look on how the criminal trial process beings. Before entering into the . Scholarly! court room depending on Facebook the specific facts of the case, the first step is to make an arrest. If police have probable cause “a set of facts and circumstances that is of a son relationships, led to believe a particular person has committed a crime”. (Schmalleger,2012,p.397) they will go ahead and make an Facebook arrest. After and arrest has been made, the suspect or the accused must. Crime , Criminal law , Grand jury 2201 Words | 6 Pages. research and narrative essay nedir find out what a teachers job was about, but then I looked it up and realize that I was just joking to myself.

Going on Facebook into middle and high . school I was still confused on what I wanted to be, until I went down to a police academy and seen what was being done. These police officers were very serious about gravity research essay 2012, their job and their motives were to keep the Facebook, crime out and put the good in people that were willing to change or comprehend on things. They weren’t here to just be here and look cute with a. 2008 singles , Constable , Motivation 1116 Words | 3 Pages. Police bruality essay for college class i guess.

Police Brutality Police brutality occurs daily across America. Narrative Nedir! Police brutality can come in various forms, . counting lethal and nonlethal force. Comprehending the exact commonness of police brutality is complex, because of the inconsistency in describing police brutality. The trouble in Facebook differentiating among justified and narrative unjustified force. Police interactions often can be misconstrued, or sometimes turned around against an officer.

Questionable behavior and complaints against officers can be filed. Crime , Law enforcement agency powers , Mass media 1353 Words | 5 Pages. Police Department Organization CJA 214 . Police Department Organization There are three different types of police departments they individually have their own jurisdictions nonetheless their structure is Facebook, very similar. On Wuthering Heights! For bigger departments the structure is Facebook, going to be more in depth mainly because of wilkes all the. California Highway Patrol , Constable , Drug Enforcement Administration 825 Words | 3 Pages. Undiscplined Traffic User Behavior In Jakarta, or Big Cities In Indonesia.

?Thesis statement: I believe that the main problem of the lack of conformity in Facebook traffic behavior especially in big cities like Jakarta are not . mainly caused by the user, but more into the lack of narrative law enforcement and ignorant behavior of Facebook our government to disciplined motorized user. ESSAY The common but severe behavior of road user in Jakarta and other big cities has escalated into foundation competition a serious manner, it has led to such dangerous extent in Facebook which there even a case where underage driver cause tragic. Freeway , Motorway , Pedestrian 992 Words | 3 Pages. Traffic congestion is one of the main problems in big cities like London, New York, Copenhagen, and Delhi. The primary causes of it are high . population and movement of people. With progress in essay on woman engineering, humanity invents many initiatives to solve this problem. One of the Facebook, that is public transport area, particularly Metro. The Metro is an underground railway system of the city. According to Business Traveler (2012) the on wuthering, oldest subway was built in Facebook London in 1836 and to date the 2012, London Metro is Facebook, the. Commuter rail , London Underground , New York City 954 Words | 3 Pages.

In this paper, I will be writing about Police Discretion. I will start by defining Police Discretion then briefly discuss the . use in domestic disturbances, minor misdemeanors, and traffic enforcement. I will also discuss the application of police discretion, the provisions it uses and how it is currently practiced. At the end of these brief descriptions, I will then present the myth that exists in regards to police discretion. Gravity Foundation Competition 2012! And finally, I will end this paper with my personal opinion as well. Constable , Crime , Misdemeanor 833 Words | 3 Pages. MUMBAI TRAFFIC POLICE TRAFFIC MANUAL Map of Mumbai Police Commissionerate :- FACTS . FIGURE :Facts Figures Area Population (2001 Census) Vehicle Population ( March 2007) Road Length Vehicles per Facebook, km Road Length 437.71 Sq. Essay On Professional Of Teachers! Km (Excluding National Park) 1.19 Crore 15.03 Lac 1941 Km 717 per Facebook, Km Enforcement Statistics HEADS No. of scholarly cases No. of Facebook Vehicles Towed Action against Parking Violations ompounding Charges / fine recovered Action of death essay suspension of M.D.L Taxi Auto Rickshaw Total 1495. Bandra , Constable , Mumbai 11321 Words | 35 Pages.

?1. In 2010, a traffic jam on a highway near Beijing kept cars stuck in traffic for Facebook, more than a week (9-12 days according to . different sources). The traffic jam itself went on for 97 kilometers. The locals sold food and water to the drivers for prices that were 10 and more times higher than normal. Cities like New York, London, and gravity 2012 Paris have all had to deal with thousands of Facebook cars running through their streets each day. Traffic congestion is a big problem for gravity research foundation competition, everyone within the city. The main reasons. Arterial road , Automobile , Congestion pricing 805 Words | 2 Pages. Running head: POLICE DISCRETION Police Discretion CJA/342 University Of Phoenix Police Discretion . Police discretion is an important tool in police work due to the law sometimes being too vague or ambiguous. Police officers are trained on different scenarios that one may come across while they are at the academy. The problem tends to arise when a police officer comes across a situation that they were not trained for, and since the academy cannot cover every possible scenario that.

Abuse , Assault , Crime 1370 Words | 4 Pages. Police Functions Examine the various perspectives of the policing functions from the local, state, and federal organizational levels. . Facebook! Federal agencies such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) not only operate across the essay on woman, entire nation, but the agency also has agents serving abroad. In addition to this, the Facebook, FBI is not a police agency, but an agency with jurisdiction to investigate any and death of a salesman son relationships all matters in which the Facebook, United States is, or maybe an interested party (The Scope of Present. Constable , Federal Bureau of on professional of teachers Investigation , Jurisdiction 1322 Words | 5 Pages. establishment of a Police out-post in 1661. In 1669 East India Company was given Bombay Island from Facebook, king Charles II. who had acquired it . when marrying a Portuguese princess a few years before. The origins of the present day Mumbai police can be traced back to analysis contrast essay a militia organised by Gerald Aungier, the then Governor of Facebook Mumbai in 1669. This Bhandari Militia was composed of around 500 men and was head quartered at Mahim, Sewree and Sion. In 1672, the judicial overview of police decisions by courts. Constable , History of Mumbai , Inspector 907 Words | 3 Pages.

of Police CJA 204 Introduction to Police Theory and scholarly essays on wuthering heights Practices The History of Police Police . practices have been around for many years. There have been a lot of Facebook changes since the early 1600s, when it started, and now. Used to be a requirement with no training or pay for this type of duty. Now in the 21st century you can make a career out of heights being a part of the Facebook, police department. Narrative Essay Nedir! Around the 1630s during Colonial America there was no such thing as a criminal investigation for the police . The. Constable , Crime , Crime prevention 878 Words | 3 Pages. The public police have to Facebook fulfil many roles, what tensions can this create?DRAFT. This essay will look at how the public . police officers within the wilkes essay, UK have to fulfil many roles and the tensions of which these can create. To define the Facebook, term Police in simplistic terms is ‘The arrangements made in all civilised countries to ensure that the inhabitants keep the peace and obey the law… the force of peace officers (or Police ) employed for this purpose.’ (Metropolitan police 2011). Police officers in.

Constable , Crime , Crime prevention 1099 Words | 3 Pages. force by police so disturbing? Are the police using more force? With so much going on in the media, the public is more terrified . of the of teachers, police . Facebook! Many are not comfortable with calling up Law Enforcement. Many feel police officers abuse their authority. It seems as if they’re abusing their authority as police officers. In many situations claiming self-defense. Of A Salesman Son Relationships Essay! Young teens and children being gunned down by law enforcement. Facebook! Many afraid to call upon law enforcement, afraid of on woman their own safety.

Police officers. Abuse , Contempt of cop , Crime 1660 Words | 6 Pages. ? Traffic in the cities. Evaluation Argument Essay A paper submitted to Webber International University In partial . Facebook! fulfillment for the Bachelor of literary contrast Science degree in Management. By: Miguel Zapatero Date: March 20, 2013 Course: ENG1113 Semester: Spring 2013 Instructor: Dr. Pat Nickell Paper: 4 During these holidays we have in the spring, spring break, I made a road trip with my friends through several cities and states of the U.S. coast.

Automobile , Congestion pricing , Intelligent transportation system 798 Words | 3 Pages. The traffic can be a nightmare for visitors to Viet Nam for the first time. Facebook! Believe it or not, there are transport rules but people don't seem . really interested in following them. Three or four people on one motor bike is a common sight, particularly with the young and young families. The traffic is worst during the death son relationships essay, rush hour when everyone is attempting to get to Facebook work or get home quickly. Some people ride their motorbikes on the pavement rather than waiting in the a traffic jam.

The people walking. French Indochina , Ho Chi Minh , Ho Chi Minh City 920 Words | 3 Pages. ?CAUSES OF TRAFFIC JAM: Traffic jam is very hard to tell about the causes of jam in Dhaka as it does not follow any pattern. Literary Comparison Contrast Essay! It . is Facebook, a common practice in Dhaka to blame rickshaws as the only reason for creating traffic congestion. But in reality there are several of reasons behind this problem. Effective reasons include: Significant increase in population and also in all types of vehicles All of the major export oriented Industries, corporate offices, significant number of Export Promotion Zones. Mexico City , New York City , Park and ride 883 Words | 3 Pages. friends after seeing the movie Ocean's 11. She made it only a few short blocks when Sarah noticed several blue lights in her rearview mirror; a . police stop was taking place behind her.

Sarah continued down the speed-bumped road only to find several police Stop Sticks were deployed in her lane of travel. When she saw only one police car and no police officer, fear struck her. Less than 30 seconds later she was dead. She was hit from behind by a car that was traveling over 70 MPH. Worse yet, the. Constable , Crime , Infraction 953 Words | 3 Pages. Police and Negligence and Liability. Police Negligence and Liability 1 Running Head: Police Neglect/Liability Police Negligence . and Liability Police Negligence and Liability 2 Abstract The purpose of this paper is to examine factors involved in police negligence and the extent of liability the officers hold. Are police officers held accountable for their misjudgments or reckless behavior when they are at fault?

This paper exams relevant cases in which police officers have been. Common law , Constable , Law 1616 Words | 5 Pages. Police Discretion Police Discretion Discretion is defined by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary as “the ability to make . Wilkes Essay On Woman! responsible decisions, individual choice or judgment, power of Facebook free decision or latitude of choice within certain legal bounds.” In law enforcement discretion is left up to each individual officer on the field everyday. Police officers are given the authority to make reasonable and responsible decisions out in on professional the field. Discretion is used in Facebook many situations, such as when. Constable , Decision making , Decision making software 1764 Words | 5 Pages. The traffic light is death of a salesman father son relationships essay, one of Facebook numerous leading aspects in narrative essay nedir our lives that we don’t appreciate anymore. Facebook! The literal definition of the gravity research essay 2012, . Facebook! traffic light is a signal that uses red, green, and amber lights to control traffic . Literary Contrast! The traffic light is a lifesaving invention in the eyes of many people ever since 1868, when it was developed.

Who would have predicted that a light could save multiple lives and prevent major accidents from occurring? The traffic light has transformed drastically over time. Currently. Green , J. P. Knight , Lester Wire 860 Words | 3 Pages. A police officer's duty is to maintain public order, preventing, and Facebook detecting crime. The concept of police officers, also known . Essay Competition 2012! as cops, and law enforcement has been around ever since the Facebook, ancient Romans had a theory that an organization of peacekeepers would reduce the crime and violence being committed. This theory stuck with society and is still around today. People of law enforcement have a mission when they step into their police car, that mission is to enforce the rules of conduct or law. Academic degree , Associate's degree , Bachelor's degree 1867 Words | 5 Pages. Jakarta faces a number of literary comparison essay problems as it develops. They include traffic congestion, flooding, waste disposal and ensuring a supply of Facebook clean . water to Jakarta’s inhabitants.

How serious are these problems? Will you want to live in Jakarta in wilkes 2025? Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia has suffered many problems for decades. Recent years have seen increasing concern about some problems in Jakarta. Facebook! The major problems are traffic congestion, flooding, waste disposal and ensuring a supply of father son relationships essay clean. Congestion pricing , Jakarta , Metropolitan area 1547 Words | 4 Pages.

| Ethics in Pakistan Police | | | Group Members * Sumeet kumar Parwani (1246133) * Faizan Abdul Rahim (1246108) * Vikash Kumar . (1246139) * Hanesh Kumar(1146110) * Syed Danial Haider(1266119) * Abdul Samad Hussain(1246102) * Zeeshan(1166111) * Rameez Murtaza Abbasi(1166118) * Abrar ahmed khan (1011206) * Sakeena Haider Naqvi (1244343) * Waqas jokhio (1166122) | | Submitted To . Community policing , Constable , Crime 1571 Words | 5 Pages. The Palisades Interstate Parkway Police Department is a small police department in New Jersey, just west of the Hudson River. Facebook! It . Narrative Essay! has less than 3o officers who patrol an 11-mile stretch of the Palisades Interstate Parkway. In 2010, a PIPPD officer named Vincent Roberson had a sexual relationship with Gail Lawrence. The majority of Facebook their involvement was conducted while Officer Roberson was on father essay duty. Over the next year, there would be complaints filed, allegations, and an ultimate forced resignation. Constable , Ethics , Human sexual behavior 757 Words | 3 Pages.

?Social Media Marketing Note On Smo Marketing Essay Social Media Optimization can be defined as a process of achieving Marketing Communication . and Branding goals through the use of various Social Media Websites. Facebook! It is a process to optimize web sites, so that they are easily connected or interlaced with online communities and community websites. Primarily the Focus of Social Media Optimization is to essay on professional drive traffic from Facebook, Sources other than the analysis comparison essay, Search Engines. Social media can take many different forms. Blog , Facebook , Instant messaging 1777 Words | 6 Pages. past five centuries, black people have endured violence in many different ways. Today, police officers use deadly, excessive force that leads . to inexcusable assaults, beatings and shootings. This demonstrates the governments role in initiating and prolonging racial suppression and provides the explanation for police brutality to become a federal crime(Black Radical Congress, 3). In history, racist violence, police brutality, has been used to Facebook suppress the racial blacks and to preserve power and competition privileges.

Black people , Police , Police brutality 1535 Words | 4 Pages. Paul Liedkie Essays The Division of labor in a law enforcement agency is broken up between the officers, sergeants, captains, . lieutenants, and chiefs. Officers generally do most of the routine traffic stops and grunt work, while the higher up the ladder the more influential the work is inside the department. The Sergeants also sometimes are in the public doing routine grunt work, but are usually strictly in the department stations. Chiefs seldom become involved in low level policing, staying. 2002 albums , Constable , Fixing Broken Windows 418 Words | 2 Pages. Police Encounter Matthew A Loos Kaplan University CJ227: Criminal Procedure Unit 2 Assignment July 15, 2013 Officer Smith, in Facebook my . opinion, had reasonable suspicion to conduct a traffic stop on the female driver the night in question. According to (Lasker, 2012), “In People v. Hackett, 2012 IL 111781, a unanimous supreme court overturned the appellate and trial court decisions and gravity remanded the case for a trial based on evidence stemming from what the court held to be a justified investigatory. Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution , Jury , Probable cause 940 Words | 3 Pages. Urban Environment Traffic congestion in cities is a problem throughout the world.

Evaluate the effectiveness of one official initiative . undertaken to Facebook tackle this issue. Traffic congestion has become one of the literary essay, serious issues globally due to Facebook the rise in traffic demand. As a result of ineffectiveness of existing devices and scholarly on wuthering heights methods in reduction of bottlenecks, it is more obvious to discover new strategies rather than constructing new alternatives and expansion in public transportation infrastructure. Congestion pricing , Electronic toll collection , Road pricing 1302 Words | 4 Pages. Police Corruption Second Essay for AJ 101 Krystal Lamas Victor Valley Community College Author Note This paper was . Facebook! prepared for AJ 101 for essay on professional ethics, Mr. Ronald M. Field .M.A. Abstract Police corruption is a complex issue.

Police corruption or the abuse of authority by a police officer, acting officially to fulfill personal needs or wants, is a growing problem in the United States today. Things such as an Internal Affairs department, a strong leadership organization, and community support are just. Constable , Corruption , Crime 957 Words | 3 Pages. out for a child, running on road. » • Watch out for a animal on road. » • Watch out for a speed breaker. » Exercise tolerance, respect other's . rights. » • Overtake with caution and care. Facebook! » • A motorbike is for essay, two, not for too many. » • Traffic rules are life saving tools. Facebook! » • Break should be perfect. » • Don't drive if feeling dizzy, or sleepy. » • Clean the windscreen before driving. » • Use the mirrors for rear or side view. » • They are your third eye. » • Watch the rear before. Automobile safety , Driving , Fog 891 Words | 4 Pages. The Role of wilkes essay Police . Facebook! People depend on research police officers and Facebook detectives to protect their lives and contrast essay property. Law enforcement . officers, some of whom are State or Federal special agents or inspectors, perform these duties in a variety of ways, depending on Facebook the size and type of their organization. In most jurisdictions, they are expected to exercise authority when necessary, whether on or off duty. Police officers have general law enforcement duties, including maintaining regular patrols and responding. Constable , Crime , Criminal justice 2113 Words | 6 Pages.

?Lucy Sanchez English 1302 Mr. Gonzalez 8 April 2009 Police Brutality Draft Who can forget the Los Angeles riots and the Rodney King . beating in 1991? This case of police brutality was the most widely known. Over the years, it seems that police abuse remains one of the death son relationships, most serious human rights violations in the United States. It makes the people wonder if in fact police officers are doing their job and if they are here to protect us. Police officers get away with unjustified shootings, fatal choking. Chicago Police Department , Constable , Criminal justice 1314 Words | 4 Pages.

criminal and noncriminal events” (Boivin ump; Cordeau, 2011). Every police officer has a great deal of Facebook discretion concerning when to use their . authority, power, persuasion, or force. Depending on how an officer sees their duty to on wuthering heights society will determine an officer’s discretion. Facebook! Discretion leads to selective enforcement practices and may result in discrimination against certain groups of essay people or select individuals (Young, 2011). Most police officer discretion is exercised in situational situations with. Chicago Police Department , Constable , Crime 2121 Words | 6 Pages. Police Department Organization Paper “What if the structure of Facebook police organizations is literary analysis contrast, shaped by factors beyond easy human . contrivance, such as the size and age of the force, the degree of stability in the political environment, the complexity of governmental regulation, the geographical dispersion of the population, or the nature of police work itself” (Maguire 2003)? * In this paper I will describe in detail various types of police agencies at the local, state, and Facebook federal level and how. Constable , Criminal Investigation Department , Federal government of the United States 957 Words | 3 Pages. ? Police Culture in the United States Norris R. Billingsley, Richard Reynolds, Norris R. Billingsley CJA 214 December 27, 2013 . Yolonda Johnson Introduction Policing, is an occupation described as hours of 2012 boredom, followed by extreme moments of fear and terror, with coffee and donuts thrown into the mix at times. Facebook! It is also a culture perceived by research competition 2012 the public as corrupt, aggressive, racist, and Facebook above the death son relationships, law which empowers them. In an occupation where these extremes exist, it is.

Constable , Crime , Criminal justice 1427 Words | 4 Pages. Luz Puentes 04/24/13 Policing Police patrolling I picked police patrolling for the simple fact they are as important as . Facebook! any other cop in the field. Wilkes! Patrol remains the Facebook, backbone of police operations. It consumes most of the scholarly essays heights, resources of police agencies. On patrol, a police officer makes regular circuits or passes through a specific area called a beat. Officers sometimes patrol on foot but usually ride in cars. The main advantage of car patrol over foot patrol is Facebook, increased efficiency of coverage. Constable , Crime , Criminal justice 1260 Words | 4 Pages. History of Police September 05, 2013 Throughout this essay the writer will be discussing the history of the . police . Describing the impact that a gentleman named Sir Robert Peel had on American policing.

A look at the relationship between the U.S. government and the policing organizations throughout the United States. Lastly how these relationships may affect police practices today. As we begin lets first get an understanding for what a police organization is defined as. “The police are a constituted. Constable , Law enforcement , Law enforcement agency 1188 Words | 4 Pages. Police Discretion David Gonzalez University of Phoenix Introduction to Policing CJA/370 Professor John W. Essay On Professional! Feltgen June 23, 2005 . Facebook! Abstract In this paper I will discuss police discretion and the use of these discretionary powers in the law enforcement workplace. I will explore the mythical aspects of police discretionary powers and the source of this myth. I will further discuss the control of discretionary authority. I will name instances of law enforcement officials using their discretionary.

Alien , Constable , Discretion 1541 Words | 4 Pages. Police Department Role And Functions. ? Police Department Roles and Functions Shontay Manigault CJA/214 1/11/2015 Kevin Marshall Police Department Roles and . Functions There are many various functions of police agencies. Patron, traffic , juvenile services, intelligence and undercover, and narrative nedir special operations are just some of the various functions of police agencies. Facebook! There are many differences between the functions of the police agencies and the federal, state, and the local levels. Analysis! There are reasons of why you need to Facebook have various.

Constable , Crime , Federal Bureau of Investigation 1172 Words | 6 Pages. History of Police History of Police The role of narrative essay police officers is Facebook, very significant to American history. Essay On Woman! . Police work toward protecting citizens’ rights and helping America become the Facebook, land of the free. The United States of America is built from the U.S. Scholarly Heights! Constitution Bill of Facebook Rights and essay on professional police play a major role in Facebook making sure American rights are met. Evolution has changed many of American history for on professional, the better; policing is Facebook, part of those changes. Essay On Woman! As new issues in society arise, police must change. Constable , Crime , Federal Bureau of Facebook Investigation 1256 Words | 4 Pages. Composition 1 Argumentative Research Essay Final Draft.

Police Brutality Police work is dangerous. . Sometimes police put in situations that excessive force is needed. But, because some officers use these extreme measures in situations when it is not, police brutality occurs. I believe Police brutality needs to be addressed, because it affects every one of us within our society. How can we trust the Police officers who sworn to “serve the public” when they use such excessive force that results. Chicago Police Department , Constable , Police 1383 Words | 4 Pages.